Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I have just started crossdressing, so I think there is a lot to learn. Hope to meet some of you soon! Mainly interested in girls of similar age (23) but willing to learn from anyone.

Love, Talisha

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH,

I would suggest taking a tour of the forums.

You will learn a lot there.

And please ask questions the ladies here are all willing to help.

Jessica

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Talisha  big hello from Canada..  welcome.

you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. At 23 you have so much ahead of you embrace your dreams. In our groups we do have a 20s group so join and enjoy gurls your age. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hey hope you find what you’re looking for. I’m 21 so we’re in a similar situation if you wanna talk drop me a message.

Hi Talisha, welcome to CDH. I’m relatively new to CDing myself. I personally having so much fun exploring my femininity. Hopefully you are too.

Love Trish

Welcome, Talisha. You’re definitely in the right place to learn more about this fabulous journey. Embracing the girl within at 23 is such a wonderful thing. Plus, you can pick really cute youthful styles that I can’t pull off at my age. As previously mentioned, there is a special group here for 20 somethings. But we are all here to help. Many ladies here have years of experience and knowledge to share. Jump into the articles and forums and don’t be shy to post and ask questions of your own. Most important is to have fun!

Hi Talisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Talisha nice to meet you and happy you have found us girls here . You are so young and have your whole life ahead of you as starting this journey to enjoy your girly life . Well you started in the right place as this is the best CD site there is on the internet . There are so many ladies here to help you and to make lasting friendships with  . So much to learn all kinds of advice and knowledge here you will be like a sponge trying to soak up as much as possible just ask away about everything you need answers to. From clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Talisha!

Welcome Talisha! Glad you have joined us here at CDH. I’m a 26 year old gurl and definitely willing to help and share my experiences with you. Hope to hear from you soon.
      Rachel.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?