Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good Morning Ladies…..New to CDH and am excited to be here…! 68yo and loving life as I’ve recently fully allowed Shauneen to gracefully flow out from within starting in April.

She is now my joy of Life, as her flowering self is bring me such Grace and Happiness even on the cloudiest Southern South Carolina Mornings.  Look forward to navigating the waters here, meeting my lovely’s and sharing our past ventures and fruitful days ahead

Hugs n Kisses… Shauneen

Anonymous

Welcome! I joined few days ago and I love CDH so far. Huga hug from mid NC, NY is my summer home kissy kisses

Transitioned from Ny upstate 43 years ago to Sc. Be going home for a wedding in August!
        Safe travels JaiSeek 🤗

Anonymous

I flew out of JFK in NY to SC few years ago. A worker guided me to a new scanner. I stepped in, door closed and the alarm went off. I was locked in the scanner and the soldiers rushed towards me with their AR15. The homeland security had their hands on their gun. One asked me for my ID and upon seeing it he yells, “MAN!!!”

Apparently the scanner was a sniffer type for women only. Later I laughed when I thought, ‘JFK is an international airport and they are about to find how many of us are in the world.’

Harriette
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Shauneen!

An interesting name, Shauneen is. Irish, meaning Little John.

Welcome Shauneen!!! You have come to the right place for love and support!!!

Thank you Maive ~~~ your So Sweet !!

wish we could have met up before you made your way over the bridge on thru “ B “ town….🥲

being new to the site, and navigating I’m trying to reread your affectionate msg to me😢😢😢

please keep the lines open, a few personal things you mentioned we will chat / msg Soon~~~

much Love, Shauneen😘😘

Hi Shauneen welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Oh Rozalyn ~~~ “Thank you so Much for your kind words” you are So Sweet!!
        yes, the other side of the waters, but have Fond Memories of England as a former Marine I was stationed in Eastcote 79~81. Married a wonderful lady, got married in Ruislip and came back to the states. She left after ten years stating “ Missed Home” whatever…

A partial Shauneen came to life at my batchlors party at a dear friends family pub of who I still am in contact with. A tad intoxicated I will say, lol I received a pair of “ Mantie Hose” from my best friend. Well………

Long story short, several toddies later well into the night, my sweet friend led me to the ladies and dropped it all and delightfully slid into these nylons like a Rock Star….

She had the DJ clear the dance floor and had him play a nice stripper tune.. as I slowly started to drop my trousers I became enormously elect and the entire Pub started Cheering like NO OTHER…..!!!!!!!!

Since way back then, like so many of us purging and regrouping…. Which I am know, I’ve decided to fully embrace Shauneen and Love her Dearly…

Hope to chat soon Love

always Love yourself first~~~~~ here for you

Shauneen~~~🤗🤗🥰😘

Your welcome Shauneen, thanks for sharing your story with us, we all have a story to tell some more colorful than others, I sometimes wish I’d had an aunt who had dressed me up when i was younger but alas i didn’t, not even my mother or my older sister did so i stayed in the closet and I’m still there X

Love and kisses Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Shauneen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Shauneen nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Shauneen as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Please girlfriend do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. So Shauneen again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shauneen welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Shauneen,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sorry for the late reply to your introduction.  I’m still learning to navigate this site.  As I mentioned in the PM I sent you, I would love to meet up if wither of us in the other one’s area.  If I were to meet in my local area, I would have to be in drab as my wife would suffer terrible embarrassment should any friends see me dressed.  Anyway, we’ve lived in the lowcrountry permanently since 11/1/21.  Before that, we spent 6 months (Nov. 1st – May 1st) here and 6 months north.  My body may have been born in Chicago; but, my heart and soul were born in the lowcountry.  To those unfamiliar with the term “lowcountry” refers to the coastal South Carolina area from the NC border to the GA border and maybe 20 – 30 miles inland.

Since I joind CDH an entire 11 days before you joined, I’m not the one to tell you much about this site.  Others will.  Of that you can be assured.

Anonymous

🤭 giggles. I joined a week after you and I’m still stumbling around CDH like I’m wearing 6″ heels. Kisses and welcome

Hi Shauneen and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?