Tagged: 

• This topic has 22 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I am new to CD but have got myself quite a collection of clothing, breast forms and padding in a very short time. I am very comfortable with my lifestyle and do not feel guilty in the slightest. My wife is also very excepting but we have children, so very much a challenge as we don’t want them to know.

I want to look as feminine as I can, not a drag queen. My wife says I could pass for a female but I think she is being kind. I would like to find an understanding make up artist in Adelaide, Australia to help me achieve a natural feminine look and would like to know if anyone has recommendations. I know there are in other states of Australia but with covid very challenging times. Perhaps a trusted online expert is the way to go but privacy is paramount.

Looking forward to my new adventures with CD and making new friends.

cheers,

Sally

Anonymous

Hi sally Sophia here from NSW glad to hear from another Aussie girls!

i have lots of experience with make up maybe I can help?

Hi Sophia,

thanks for responding so quickly. Your profile certainly shows you are experienced with makeup.
        Ideally I would love to spend a few hours with a makeup artist, here in little old Adelaide but obviously with the current climate it makes it impossible. I am also a family girl, so privacy is very hard to come by.

I have researched in SA for a CD makeup a artist but we are a little backward here, whereas the Eastern States seem to be more accepting and understanding.

I also do business trips to Melb, Qld and see there are services offered in those states that I could possibly book into in the future.

Although I did say perhaps online could be an option, not sure how I could arrange this successfully from my end.

I think I need to put more thought to it but am certainly open to the idea.

Sally

Anonymous

Sally welcome to CDH! 🧚‍♀️

Hi Sally,
      A warm welcome to CDH from another lady in Adelaide!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Stephanie,

is there an active community in Adelaide. Do you know of any sensitive CD makeup artists.

thanks for the warm welcome

Sally

Thanks Stephanie,

thanks for the welcome, from one local girl to another.
        do you know of a make up artist in Adelaide or CD salons? Is there such a thing?

Sally

Hi Sally,
          Unfortunately I don’t know any makeup artists or salons in Adelaide. 😞
          Hope you’re handling the lockdown ok.
          Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Dani CD
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Sally, I’m sure you will find all the help you need from all of the wonderful people on this site. You can do a lot with a little make up and styling, the hardest thing is having to change back.                                               Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Omg, so true Dani. I would love to spend a whole week as Sally but unfortunately I will just take the small times I can get ATM.

Sally

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sally ..It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie, I really appreciate the warm welcome.
        I have finally found my community.

Sally

Anonymous

Hi Sally, welcome!

— Abbie 🥰

Welcome to CDH Sally!

Jess

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH.  Should there be a department store near you they can suggest cosmetics for your skin tone and face shape.  With Covid they might not be doing makeovers but you might pick up some free samples.

Alice

Hey Alice,

I thought about doing that but they are usually staffed by younger ladies. Also I have not worked up the bravado to so this. I will some day. At the moment I am very secretive and concerned about letting people know. I have been watching many YouTube videos and they have been great but I don’t think they are the same as in person.

thanks for the advice

Sally

Hi Sally,

You might try a slow time like when a store opens.  And you might find that a guy is behind the counter.  Stop in and ask about free samples.  The conversation will build your confidence.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sally,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thank you so much Terri Anne. I truly appreciate the advice. I will look at using some of the services on offer, so will potentially look at the different memberships.

I may need to discuss with someone how I think about it a lot throughout the day and unfortunately I’m in a position where I am lucky to only get 3 times a year to truly be myself, all the other times are small little snippets of very brief  chances of wearing my breast form or quickly slip on a dress when I get a spare 30 mins or so to be myself. Very rare.

i find because of this, my focus is to buy many items that I cannot use. I am very  comfortable when fully dressed as Sally, no guilt and very happy, which I know is a great sign. However, because of my lack of time for myself my mind is constantly thinking about it which takes up my mind for a lot of other things in life….

I’m sure I’m not the first,
        Sally

Terri Anne
          Ambassador

Hi Sally,

So true what you mention here. I know it applied to me also.

We just have to allow ourselves those moments whenever they are available.

You described your situation so vey well that I could see earlier myself in some of your words.

All of our situations are of course on differing paths.

As long as we have this wondeful CDH to express these things, it does help.

Terri Anne

Hi Sally nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on The Best CD site on the internet So please get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed here with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Ask many questions and recieve many answers  there is such a wealth of knowledge here to broaden you horizens  in to the wonderful world of being a lady .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Sally.Welcome.Would love to chat to you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?