Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am a lingerie hose and mighty wearer. Hope to meet a gg who understands and also want to chat with other cd’s

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jeanie Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Welcome Jeanie!

Hi Jeanie,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

I’m Ashlee . I was a member a while back but unfortunately deleted my account . I’ve been dressing up off and on since I was 17 . I like to meet people and make new friends .

Hi Jeanie nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . you have come to the right spot to learn more about your self and all of our lovely ladies here so many from all over the world to chat with and to become friends with so settle in get comfortable read some forums and posts and when comfortable please join in with some comments and ask some questions about clothing to makeup and everything else you have been wondering about . We are very supportive and careing and will help you with advice on any subject you need . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jeanie, I am so happy to welcome you to CDH.  I have found this place to be completely understanding and supportive.  The friendships here will make you feel so comfortable you will find it easy discussing anything.  So much acceptance, so little judgement, a perfect safe place to be yourself.

Stevie

Hi Jeanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Jeanie! Welcome. I hope you’ll feel at home here.

Hi Jeanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Whether you dress a little or dress a lot you belong here.  Crossdressing is the common thing that binds us together and the bond is strong. You will find our members friendly and supportive! Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall get the fastest response. – Blessings

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Jeanie, I think you will like it here. Look around the site, so much to explore!

😊

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?