Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone! My name is Alisia

I am a 19 year old transgender woman. I just came out publicly and I’m so excited to start this next chapter of my life! I have been crossdressing all my life and it was finally time to admit to myself that I am more than a crossdresser. I am from Indiana and I’m currently attending college for architecture. I have a wonderful and supportive girlfriend! I’m always looking to meet new people and make new friends so send me a message or friend request. I’d love to meet other trans people to help me with my journey! I hope everyone has a great day!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH,  Alisia.  Explore all the forums and articles.  Everyone here is so helpful and understanding.  Only the best to you .

Sandy

Anonymous

Hello Alisia and welcome to CDH…

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alisia  welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Alisia nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. you have come to the best site in the world as CDH when you step thru these doors you have entered a loving and careing community of like minded ladys. We all will help you with everything we possibly can so read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask questions about everything from cloths to makeup and everything you allways wanted to know about girls and were scared to ask . As for being scared theres nothing to be scared of as we really dont bite well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) naw just kidding so again nice to meet you and enjoy your self hope for a chat sometime.

Hugs Stephanie Bass

My parents don’t support cross-dressing I told my best friend he doesn’t like you want to meet people the accepting I don’t get a chance to crossdressing how do I meet new people get friends understand I go off to go out public go shopping with the girls bars at night-time go to sound get my get my nails done just have a fun time with the girls

Hi Alisia,

Welcome to CDH.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Alisia and welcome.  What a wonderful intro, I envy your lack of procrastination in starting your journey. Between your supportive girlfriend and the friendly advice of the incredible ladies here, I think you will have a great time.  Looking forward to chatting with you.

Stevie

Welcome Alisia!

Hi Alicia, Teralynn. Welcome to CDH. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. I am always behind lately. Too much to do I guess! I loved your introduction post but was somewhat disappointed that you don’t have a profile page up yet! As a person who has fully embraced who you are and one that has a supportive significant other you can add much to this online community! There are many of our members who will want to know more about you and a good way you can do that is by filling out your profile page rather than having to answer the same question several different times to several of your CDH sisters! Trust me on this! There are only so many hours in a day! If you stay active on the site you could become overwhelmed by all the things you can do on here. So do the profile page and use every little trick you can think of to keep up with all the CDH activities you may become involved with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Ailsia!!  No grald you decided to join us.  Welcome to CDH, the women here are so helpful and fun, its just amazing!  Feel free to send me a message anything, hope you are having a great weekend!

Jamie💋💋

Jamie
        Lady

* So Glad.  sorry honey, first time typing with nails, lol

Hi, Alisa, and welcome! There are girls here of every kind, and I’m sure you’ll add to the mix!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?