Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone I’m Zoey new to the page and newly outed I suppose you say. This is all new to me. My amazing wife suggested I joined a group when she found out last week, she was uneasy and is still is but she is at the same time being so supportive she is my rock even helped me pick out my name. She seen me dressed once she didn’t mind it but she wants to much to fast which at the same time I’m the same way. Well that’s my introduction I guess any questions feel free to ask

Hi Zoey, welcome to the CDH family. you’ve found the right place to find support honey, the gals angels here are amazing. It’s lovely your SO helped choose your name, my GG best friend helped choose my middle name and it means so much for that reason.

Love Trisha

Hi Zoey, nice to have you aboard with us here on C.D.H. sit down and relax awhile and look around the site, lots of info and lots of gals here to meet and have new friends . feel free to read my profile will tell more about my journey  have a great day.

Anonymous

🌼Hi Zoey! Welcome to CDH!! 🦋

Hi Zoey,

You will find all of the support that you need here. These girls are amazing.  Congratulations on the supportive wife. That will make life easier.

❤️
      Octavia

Hi Zoey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Zoey Nice to meet you and happy your wife suggested you find us girls here a good choice .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in and relax and enjoy yourself.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts about the lives of many girls here as they travel down there path of being a woman so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then your turn ha ha just give us a story or two so this is how we get to know you better the same as your profile page please do us a favor and go back and fill in some more like I said this is how we get to know you better thanks.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with.. We all here are very supportive and accepting to all who come thru our doors .. As for your wife supporting you give her a big hug as she is a gem to all here  there is a special place for her here for wifes and SOs to be able to go and talk to other wifes about all the things she kind of needs answers to from a wifes point of view .. As this place is off limits to us only wifes and SOs  .. Don’t for get the hug to her and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Zoey

welcome to this fantastic place

Paula

Hello Zoey, a big welcome to you and your wonderful (and extremely smart) wife, join in whenever you’re ready, and enjoy our great community.

Olivia

Anonymous

Hi Zoey and welcome aboard, you will love it here, you won’t find a nicer group of gals this side of Orion’s Belt.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Hi Zoey it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Zoey, and welcome to CDH!  Nice to have you with us, you really couldn’t have picked a better place to start.  The ladies sincerely care here and are always willing to help in any way.  Zoey,  I have to say you wife is a peach!  You get that girl some flowers or a bottle of wine, – support from your SO is priceless and I am so happy for you.  Hope you can get comfy and start enjoying your new home, you’ll love it!  Again, welcome dear!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Zoey welcome to CDH, I am sure you will love it here. It is so nice you have a supportive spouse, it makes dressing so much more enjoyable. Have fun 💋

Lorie Anthony
      Baroness

[postquote quote=470350]
      Hi Zoey,I  am also new. I hope you have as a fulfilling experience as I have so far.       Lorie

Lorie Anthony
        Baroness

Hi Zoey,I am Lorie,also new to the group. I hope you learn lots from the experiences that are spoken of. Boy I know that I am! Good luck!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Zoey welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Zoey,

Welcome to CDH! What an awesome wife you have.

– Robyn

Welcome!

Hi Zoey

Welcome I too am new to this site. Wish my wife was as supportive. She will not even discuss it.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?