- April 4, 2021 at 10:00 am #473644VelmaParticipantRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Hello, new member here. 46 part time cd. I love wearing thongs, boyshorts, stockings, and boots. My wife doesn’t like me wearing it so I have to do it when she isn’t around. Makes it kinda lonely.
- April 5, 2021 at 7:12 am #473941VelmaLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
You go, girl. Maybe she’ll come around in time. Meanwhile, don’t push -just continue in private for now. Smooch🙂
Thanks, that’s all I can do. She doesn’t mind me wearing panties, but when she saw me in stockings she didn’t like it too much.
- April 5, 2021 at 6:29 am #473924Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4964Has thanked: 8655 timesBeen thanked: 8754 times
Adam welcome to Cdh
- April 5, 2021 at 7:10 am #473940
- April 4, 2021 at 4:39 pm #473786
- April 4, 2021 at 3:27 pm #473767Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 570Has thanked: 4188 timesBeen thanked: 1768 times
Hi Adam, welcome to CDH, I’m sorry that your wife is not supportive but you can discuss anything with the members here so perhaps that will ease that feeling of lonliness, most of us have felt that way sometime so you will find nothing but understanding and support here.
- April 4, 2021 at 2:09 pm #473745
- April 4, 2021 at 1:41 pm #473721
- April 4, 2021 at 12:35 pm #473700Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3040 timesBeen thanked: 2270 times
- April 4, 2021 at 12:25 pm #473697
- April 4, 2021 at 10:37 am #473653Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1144Has thanked: 10120 timesBeen thanked: 2152 times
Hi Adam, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. You don’t have to be lonely anymore! You are now a member of one of the most accepting, supportive and friendly sites in the entire world wide web. Plus it is specifically designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. Our members represent all different ranges of the crossdressing journey. Beginners, learners and experienced dressers we all get along and learn from each other. It appears that your wife already knows about your crossdressing because you know your wife doesn’t like you dressing. How unfortunate! Did she find out by accident or did you come out to her? Significant others can sometimes come around to accepting a significant other’s crossdressing if they get some reassurance that the dressing will not lead to the destruction of their relationship. You will find many like you on this site who can give you advice and support. Take advantage of that! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2021 at 2:57 pm #473760VelmaLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Thanks for the reply. My wife doesn’t think that a man should be wearing lingerie. The only thing she let’s me wear while she is knowing about is panties. Every thing else she doesn’t want to know about. When I make a comment about wearing lingerie she shoots it down. So I’m stuck just wearing what I can when I can.
- April 4, 2021 at 6:27 pm #473792Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1144Has thanked: 10120 timesBeen thanked: 2152 times
Adam being a married crossdressing person does have its own unique problems. Limitations wanted by a significant other are not unusual and should be expected. So if you find the limitations placed on your crossdressing unreasonable you are basically left with 3 options. 1 – Go along with the limitations for a while hoping when she sees how crossdressing makes you happier she will eventually ease up and allow more. 2 – Go back in the closet and do the things she placed limitations on in secret. (Warning- if discovered this may cause you to permanently lose your relationship.) 3 – Be up front with your significant other and let her know you are unhappy with the limitations and there has to be some easing of the limitations or you will seek a termination of the relationship! (Do I really have to tell you how expensive and ugly a divorce can get.)The only thing worse is feeling trapped in a relationship in which you cannot do something you enjoy. There are no easy answers here. Each one of us have to decide for ourselves what we are able to live with and what value we place on an existing relationship. I wish you well Adam but I am a practical person and do not believe in sugar coating advice. If something is difficult I am not going to tell you it is easy. If you decide to try option #1, you will have your CDH friends here to give you support and allow you to vent your frustrations. Not all crossdressing people know about CDH and have to face crossdressing difficulties alone. So that is at least something you can be thankful for. – Blessings from Teralynn
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2021 at 10:29 am #473649Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 175Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 884 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.