Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I am Miss Zenn , 5 years ago when a coworker was diagnosed with a brain tumor my fem side said  its now or never, I has my toe nail polished the sparkly blue, this led to a lot of introspection and discovery. I currently wear skirts, panties, thigh high stockings, earrings and carry a purse. I do so every day and publicly.  My wife has delt pretty well with this, my friends are still my friends.  I am not really sure where I am heading but I am enjoying the journey.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Miss Zenn ..happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, you are already a lot further forward than many of us, and certainly braver than me although I am getting there.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Zenn. It looks like you are really getting your groove on.   There are a lot of forums to read and I am sure others would like to hear more of your story and hurdles you have overcome and how.  I look forward to reading them and seeing you in the chat room.
      Enjoy!
      Chrissy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Zenn,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Zenn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Zenn nice meeting you as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With these other wonderful ladies giving you there welcome i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?