Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All! Aine from San Diego. Have been dressing off and on over the years and have really committed the last few months and it has been fantastic. Absolutely love makeup and have slowly started to improve my skills recently. Lovely to see the support people have for each other here and look forward to meeting people and becoming part of the community. Have a great day!

Hi Aine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Aine, and welcome. I live in the Phoenix metro area, but until recently we had a family condo on Market near the Gas Lamp District. I miss going out for the great food and nightlife. I especially miss Comic-Con week! Though I am a senior by all definitions of the word, I have only recently returned to my passion of being Paulette whenever I can. Like you, I have experimented with makeup until now I feel pretty comfortable with my ‘look’. I even do makeup now for stage plays and events. I wish I had been more into Paulette when we had the condo since I just know how much fun she could have had in San Diego. Do you get ‘out and about’? If not, I encourage you to give it a try. It is so much fun to go out ‘en femme’. I try not to frequent gay bars or drag clubs, but rather go to shopping malls, coffee shops and wine bars. It is so much safer. I will be curious to see how you are doing as you progress in your journey of feminine discovery. For me it’s a blast! Hugs, Paulette

Thank you Paulette. Glad that you are able to express yourself! I do love San Diego. I have not gone out yet but every time I dress recently i get the urge and I’m getting closer to the door every time. That is a very good point, thank you for the insight! 🙂

Hi Aine and welcome to CDH. I am new here too and it’s an awesome place with wonderful people.

Take care

Susan

Hi Susan! Glad that you have kind words to say. Thank you for the welcome!

Hi Aine nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member  you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Such a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so tap away girl .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope too see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie! You’re so sweet, thank you for the warm welcome. Look forward to chatting more!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Aine,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

I hope you make lots of new friends here.  I am always happy, to chat feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Tara! Great to meet you. Thank you so much, looking forward to chatting more!

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Áine, welcome to CDH, it’s a great place!

Can’t help but wonder how many here know how to pronounce your name… 😉

Isabel x

Hi Isabel! Thank you so much

I had considered that 😉 but I love the name so much and it means a lot to me.

Look forward to chatting more

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Áine ..happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the warm welcome. Look forward to meeting wonderful people here and being part of a great community. Lovely to meet you!

Anonymous

Hi, Aine.  Welcome.

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the warm welcome!

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Aine, Welcome to heaven. When I decided, its time for makeup, I knew. This is real. I right of passage. Have fun and remember you can wipe it off and start all over again. xoxo

Hi Jocelyn, you’re so right! Thank you for the advice and the welcome!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thanks for the welcome Christina!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?