Tagged: 

• This topic has 19 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,    My name is Connie and am 65 years young.  I have been Connie for about 20 years. A late bloomer one could say.  I look forward to chatting and sharing our mutual likes ( I adore makeup) and stories.  All be safe and healthy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Connie

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Connie, and welcome! You look FABULOUS in your profile photo and I can’t wait to see more photos! I too am a senior crossdresser, being about nine years older than you. I have only been back following my passion for about five years. I feel it is our obligation to these younger girls to show them we older girls can still look pretty darn good in our later years. I agree about the joy of makeup. If it wasn’t for face lift tape and a lot of practice with makeup I seriously doubt if I would be as happy with Paulette. All I know is being Paulette has been (and continues to be) a wonderful experience. While this may sound a bit crazy, being able to explore my feminine side has made me me a much better husband, father and friend! Let’s stay in touch. We older girls need to stick together! Hugs, Paulette

Hi, Connie – welcome to CDH! I’m 65, too – although I’ve only been doing this for a couple of years, myself. This is a great place to hang out!
      Hugs,
      Fredrika Jones

Anonymous

Hi Connie! Welcome to CDH!

The ladies here are wonderful (I’ve only been a member for a few months myself), so you’ll definitely make a lot of new friends and be able to share stories.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hugs,

Holly

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Connie! Welcome to the site. I am a late bloomer in terms of being out, but started dressing before i started school. I just came out to my wife a year ago and now i’m transitioning with HRT. Hope to chat with you soon!

Hugs,

Brie

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Connie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  You look fantastic in your profile picture.

The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends if you ever fancy a chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hello, Connie.  Welcome to CDH.

Goodmorning Connie, from Tasmania your photo shows happiness and contentment. We all need that. We are in Winter now some cold days and nights.
      Perfect for warm jackets, stylish and feminine clothing, boots too.
      My wife and I have shopping dates, and weekends away.
      For yourself how do you spend your time. Hopefully you out and about in the sunshine. Your photo is glamorous by the way.
      Hope to talk again soon.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Connie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Connie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. When you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Connie as she travels on her journey down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away from you .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. So cute girlfriend in your profile picture a passable woman he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Connie and welcome to this wonderful site and amazing sisters . Auroras Livingfem

Hi Connie.  Welcome to CDH it’s a great place with such wonderful ladies and loads of advice.

Susan.

Hi Connie,

Nice to meet you.

Diane Marie

Hello Connie, welcome. I really wish I was more knowledgably regarding Makeup, I am still learning, YouTube is my source, and I will be getting some help from a daughter soon.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Connie, we are the same age. I also love makeup.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Connie, welcome to heaven. I’m learning, with the help of the angels here, we arrive when we are meant to. You are never late.

Hi Connie, you’re not a late bloomer at all compared to me…I only plucked up the courage last year, after spending much too long thinking about it. You’ll be fine here, welcome to CDH. x

Hi Connie welcome you look so happy in your photo

Anonymous

Welcome Connie

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?