• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everybody, My name is Barbie Benson.  I’ve been dabbling with cross dressing for a few years and until recently stayed in the closet. I finally decided to tell my wife about my secret. After the shock wore off we talked it all out and she deciced she would give it a chance. Well its been many months now and she has done a full turn with the whole idea. She now totally supports me and has embraced it. I now get to walk about my home as Barbie and be both enjoy it. I haven’t gone out dressed, atleast not yet but she likes having a girlfriend to go shopping with. I’m hopping that being a member of this website I can get to meet other CDers and share experiances and make new friends. thanks Barbie

Hi Barbie, I do not venture out as my wife supports my dressing but shy’s away from make up. I walk around my home as Jamie and love it. My wife and I shop together and she helps me pick out my girl clothes. I approach shopping for women’s items different than shopping for men’s items (get in, get it and get out), I actually take my time and enjoy looking at the items. I now know why women like my wife enjoy shopping so much.

Jamie

Anonymous

I’m the same same way Jamie, as a guy I would just grab something and buy it. But as a girl I take my time looking thru all the clothes, its so different as a female. I haven’t gone out just yet dressed but my wife and I have shopped for clothes together and she has noticed how I take my time looking thru everything.     Barbie xxx

Hello there Barbie Benson!!!!! I saw you name and an old aquaintence popped into my head. You got it….Barbie Benton…..met her year ago at the Playboy Club in Chicago…terrific lady and so kind to this returning Nam Vet. Anyhow….welcome aboard….enjoy perusing the site and all the girls here are just wonderful. Lean on any of us if you need to or just want to chat.

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Barbie   welcome you’ll love being here. Its so heavenly  having someone to share these wonderful  moments and I too enjoy my wife support. The journey is so fulfilling having her by my  side.  Now here many to chat with and tell your wonderful experiences. Enjoy your new found friendships. 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Jamie, let start out by saying I have the full support of my wife. Although she’s very fearful of my going out in public . Her scare is that someone we know will recognize me. But she Loves spending time with Barbie in the security of our home, she even did my nails the other day. She also working on creating a vanity room for me.   Kisses Barbie xxx

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Barbie and welcome to CDH. Having a supportive wife or girlfriend is truly wonderful.  Unfortunately my wife doesn’t want to have anything to do with Marianne. But at least she accepts that I dress as long as she doesn’t have to see me. I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and now go out fully dressed on a regular basis since five years ago. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Anonymous

Hi Marianne, nice to make a new friend. I love this website and everybody that’s on it. I’ve been crossdressing secretly for a few years and decided to tell my wife. It took a little time to sink in but she decided to give it a try. Much to my pleasant suprise it seems to be going well. Tonight we’re going to have our second girls night. We’re both gonna doll up, she’s even doing my nails. Then wine and a movie.   Please write back Kisses Barbie xxx

Hi Barbie,

So very nice to meet you!!! So happy for you that your wife supports you!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?