• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone I am Sandra and back again to explore my feminine self and hopefully learn something new.

Anonymous

hi Sandra welcome again hopefully you find that something your looking for  you can always drop me a line and hopefully I can help xo

Anonymous

Thank you Rachel that is kind of you. chat sometime soon. x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandra  happy to have you back. Never worry there’s always something that  we learn , to discover and that’s what makes this such a wonderful time well spent . Happy to see you and we’ll you know the drill, enjoy your stay 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, glad to be back and I have so much to learn about being a woman lol. xx

Hi Sandra and welcome home. Glad to see you back and hope to hear more from you.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Welcome sweetie

Anonymous

Hi Steven , calling me sweetie coming from a Steven sounds like you fancy me lol. thanks for the welcome sweetie. Sandra xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?