This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Max Garcia 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Mindie Crossdresser
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone am Mindie. I’m a closeted crossdresser. My wife isn’t supportive, but allows me to dress if I’m away from home. I live in Dubuque Iowa, and I have been looking for a crossdressing group.

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Max Garcia 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 11, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 33

Welcome Mindie! Like many of the others have stated, give your wife some time. She may come around and see how much dressing means to you. Change doesn’t happen over night. In the mean time, make some friends here. Start up some conversations or tell your story/journey. Glad you found this site and welcome again! You are definitely in great company!

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 15, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 61

A warm welcome to the site. I am sorry that your wife doesn’t let you dress at home.My wife took some years to accept my crossdressing but now she is cool about it.Maybe in time your wife will accept your dressing and allow you to do it at home.Good luck om youf journey.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 267

Hi Mindie,

Welcome to CDH! There are lots a incredible ladies here to talk with and I am sure you will find some close by. – Michelle

Michelle Newman 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 22, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 150

Welcome Mindie!

Mindie Crossdresser 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Replies: 1

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement.

Gisela Claudine 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 180

Hi Mindie. Welcome to CDH.

In life you have to try to take things as they come and try to get the most out of them. You have arrived at a wonderful place. Enjoy your journey.

Cinnamon kisses

Gisela.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 1339

Hi Mindie….welcome to CDH. I am sure you will find girls here that live near you….if you like…start up your own Iowa Sisters group here. Look forward yo hearing more from you!

Sister Dame Veronica

Stephanie Green 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 29, 2018
    Replies: 22

Hi, Mindie!  Welcome.

Jennifer Sanders 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 17, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

Welcome Mindie! I understand about your wife not being supportive. It is a big adjustment for some people. I have read some articles on this site by people in similar situations, and from a spouse that grew to accept her spouses’ desire to CD. It is a journey for them as well. I think it’s comforting to share on with the other girls here, and to hear about others in very similar situations.  Have fun! XO Jennifer

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 1311

Mindie welcome , happy to have you with us. I’m sorry to hear about your wife’s acceptance . It certainly would be wonderful to have her support but know that here you do have many wonderful ladies to talk to ,share a story with and best of all  make lasting relationships with. We’re found everywhere and in time I’m sure you’ll find gals close to you. About support groups out your way just ask in a post here in one of our articles and possibly you just might find someone who knows of one. Enjoy your time with us and happy to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account