- September 13, 2018 at 5:59 pm #116365
Mindie CrossdresserParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 3
Hi everyone am Mindie. I’m a closeted crossdresser. My wife isn’t supportive, but allows me to dress if I’m away from home. I live in Dubuque Iowa, and I have been looking for a crossdressing group.
- September 16, 2018 at 2:05 am #116652Max GarciaParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 11, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 33
Welcome Mindie! Like many of the others have stated, give your wife some time. She may come around and see how much dressing means to you. Change doesn’t happen over night. In the mean time, make some friends here. Start up some conversations or tell your story/journey. Glad you found this site and welcome again! You are definitely in great company!
- September 16, 2018 at 1:32 am #116650Roberta ThomasParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 107
A warm welcome to the site. I am sorry that your wife doesn’t let you dress at home.My wife took some years to accept my crossdressing but now she is cool about it.Maybe in time your wife will accept your dressing and allow you to do it at home.Good luck om youf journey.
- September 14, 2018 at 6:33 pm #116515Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 671
Welcome to CDH! There are lots a incredible ladies here to talk with and I am sure you will find some close by. – Michelle
- September 14, 2018 at 10:26 am #116456Michelle NewmanParticipantOfflineRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 358
- September 14, 2018 at 3:31 am #116428Mindie CrossdresserParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 3
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement.
- September 13, 2018 at 10:08 pm #116403Gisela ClaudineParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 19, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 212
Hi Mindie. Welcome to CDH.
In life you have to try to take things as they come and try to get the most out of them. You have arrived at a wonderful place. Enjoy your journey.
- September 13, 2018 at 9:25 pm #116401Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantOfflineRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 36Replies: 1591
Hi Mindie….welcome to CDH. I am sure you will find girls here that live near you….if you like…start up your own Iowa Sisters group here. Look forward yo hearing more from you!
Sister Dame Veronica
- September 13, 2018 at 8:33 pm #116395AnonymousOfflineRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 30
Hi, Mindie! Welcome.
- September 13, 2018 at 7:07 pm #116386Jennifer SandersParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 17, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 25
Welcome Mindie! I understand about your wife not being supportive. It is a big adjustment for some people. I have read some articles on this site by people in similar situations, and from a spouse that grew to accept her spouses’ desire to CD. It is a journey for them as well. I think it’s comforting to share on with the other girls here, and to hear about others in very similar situations. Have fun! XO Jennifer
- September 13, 2018 at 6:23 pm #116371Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 1759
Mindie welcome , happy to have you with us. I’m sorry to hear about your wife’s acceptance . It certainly would be wonderful to have her support but know that here you do have many wonderful ladies to talk to ,share a story with and best of all make lasting relationships with. We’re found everywhere and in time I’m sure you’ll find gals close to you. About support groups out your way just ask in a post here in one of our articles and possibly you just might find someone who knows of one. Enjoy your time with us and happy to meet you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.