Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I am pleased to be a new member here. I am a 36 year old, strait, married man with a feminine side that I can’t deny. I am all guy most of the time but when my female side needs to be expressed I am as a girly as can be. I am happy to be part of this community, and hope to discover all I can about myself, and others that have this particular part of their personality, and how we integrate it into our lives.

TAMI
      Lady

Glad you have joined us Tanya!

It is a safe haven to talk with other ladies that are feeling the same way you do! Being part of this community is great nobody judges you here! You can be Tanya and enjoy it! If you think I can be of any help please let me know!

Love Tami♥♥♥

Anonymous

Hello an welcome

“as a girly as can be”

I like that 🙂

Lisa

I’m pretty new at all this. I love the feeling of dressing. I’m single over 50 never married .

Anonymous

Hi Tanya,

I’ve been roaming about this community for a few weeks now, and the longer I read and talk with others ladies, the more I gather the vast number of guys in our situation. Most of us can tell pretty much the exact story you posted. So, feel very welcome honey and ask us about everything you always wanted to know but where afraid to ask 😉.

Add one or more of us girls, and discover a world of heartbreaking tears and wonderful laughs.

All ly love,

Catarina

Welcome Tanya!

Hi Tanya…..welcome about my new Sister! Feel free to browse the site and chat with the girls, we love to assist and chat. My door is always open….do come in and set a spell.  Looking forward to getting to know you better…sweetie.

Till then……….

Dame Veronica.

Becky Lyons
      Duchess

hello,
      I’ve been trying to join the group for a couple days and finally found out I had my browser locked down too much to complete the registration. I’m on now and very nervous about being here but I am pushing on anyway. I am a straight single male, in my mid 60’s and I’ve had a strong attraction to being female for several years. Most of this I’ve expressed online in gaming. For some reason I’ve recently felt the urge to physically do it. With Halloween coming I feel more comfortable picking up some of what I need. I intend to take a big step tomorrow and go to a cross dresser store so as to get some things I don’t feel comfortable getting in a regular store. I am also looking to get involved with a support group so I can better explore whether I am just a cross dresser or more. Sorry for the long intro. I hope I’ll stay around to talk more later.

Welcome, Miss Tanya, to a wonderful place that celebrates our feminine side without judgment or regret.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tanya welcome , it’s certainly the place to meet same mined to talk to, learn from and experience friendships from a community that really cares for one another.  No other place but here to explore  and live even for a moment in bringing our Fem into our lives. Happy meeting you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?