Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m new to the website and hope to meet many of you.  My (CD) name is PattyAnn and, when I can, I love getting dressed up in sexy lingerie.  I love the feel of satin and lace touching my body and I enjoy when, on rare occasion, other look at or touch me. I enjoy looking sexy and teasing.  Short skirts or slit up the side dresses.  I also have a special like for wearing sheer babydolls. I’m deep in the closet and am looking for others like myself.

Anonymous

Welcome, PattyAnn!

Hugs,

Shawna

Anonymous

Thank you Shawna, it’s good to know there are other like me who enjoy getting dressed up and feeling sexy.  You have no idea how much I’d like to have a man to share with.  I’m just very shy.

Welcome PattyAnn!

Anonymous

Hi PattyAnn! Welcome! That’s where you’ll find me too! lol

Hello and welcome PattyAnn,

You’re certainly not alone in the liking of lingerie and all things sheer. Enjoy spending time and sharing or chatting with others who like the finer things.

Anonymous

Thank you Olivia.  I do love wearing pretty things…..I’d like it even more if I had someone to share with.

Anonymous

Hello Sweetie,
      Thank you for inviting me to be a friend and I’ve accepted with pleasure. Just one thing, here in the UK we call garter belts -suspender belts, pantyhose – tights and thigh highs – hold ups ( I think I’ve translated thigh highs correctly, I’m sure someone will put me right if I haven’t!). Anyway, PattyAnn, enjoy the site. Gill.

Welcome PattyAnn,

There is sooo much here that is wonderful learn and share. I myself love nothing more than lounging around after work dressed in pantyhose, lingerie, sipping a glass of wine while watching some geeky Sci-fi show (or movie)!!

Hugz,

Isabelle

Hi, PattyAnn, and welcome to CDH! I see already one thing we have in common is…. the “closet.” I’ve been in there, well, since forever! Here at CDH, there’s even a Group for that! “The Girl in the Closet.” Check it out.

Camryn Occasionnel

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome from me as well. I too love sexy lingerie and the feel of stockings and pantyhose. Sometimes I’ll wear pantyhose under my pants and socks while I’m out in the “guy world”.

You found the right place!

Amy

I would love to see you in one of those baby dolls, and touch you!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?