Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New member.  62 yrs old and have been crossdressing since age 5.  Just came out to my wife of 31 years.  Wife is accepting and supportive.  Have come out to my two grown sons which has also went very well.

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CzdH.  Congratulations on announcing your coming out and your family receiving it very well.

Alice

Hi Crystal nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Ok girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Crystal as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Well girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again Crystal nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

With that name I thought you might be from Ontario. Nothing wrong with NC. Love your background pic!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hello!!  To another NC girl. I hope you’ll enjoy it here. x

Hi Crystal. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions or ask for advice. We’re here to help and support one another.

Rose

Wanda Rae
      Lady

Welcome! Every day I find there is someone else with a similar story. Struggling keeping the secret from our spouse for so may years. I don’t know about you but once I gat married, I hoped that the urges that I had would go away. As many of us here realized it doesn’t. It seems the urges got even stronger as I got older, or I just got tired of fighting them. Not all marriages survive.

Anonymous

Hello Crystal … welcome to CDH from another new member … you will find it a very supportive and friendly online community … great to have the support of your family … best wishes …
      Adrienne xx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Crystal…nice to meet you.  I’m fairly new here myself.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Crystal, welcome to CDH. I’m happy for you that your wife and children are supportive and understanding, it does make it so much better for all of you to have that, something many here can only wish for. Glad you found us, make yourself at home.

Sherri

Hi Crystal welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Crystal,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?