• This topic has 24 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, just a quick introduction. I’m 51 and live near Glencaple, Dumfries, Scotland having recently moved from Skipton, North Yorkshire. I’m single and have crossdressed since quite a young age, through always privately rather than publicly. Living alone and working from home allows me freedom to dress frequently, though it’s not always ball gowns and tiaras you understand! Anyway look forward to getting to know you and take care in the meantime. Susan x

Hi Susan welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m down in Shropshire, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, like most of us i thought i was the only one who liked to wear women’s clothes so hid it away and I’m still in the closet now, I’m not sure about coming out to my wife she says she doesn’t understand why men like to wear women’s clothes and put on makeup,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Thank you so much Rosalyn x

Your welcome Susan, sometimes It must be nice to live on your own then you can dress 👗 up everyday and do just what you pleased,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

Oh it is ideal yet the downside being not sharing my passion and lifestyle with anyone personal can be tough. Sometimes it feels a waste, dressing to the max fully, alone with the dog, he doesn’t care 🤣 Yer I’d rather be in this situation than to keep it a secret with a partner, been there before 😫

I know how you feel about keeping it secret I’m still in the closet to my wife, if i was to get divorced then i would live 24/7 as Roz, but i would move to somewhere no one knows me, X 🎀

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. It’s a wonderful way to live I love it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Thank you Christina ❤️

Hi Susan nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Susan as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Like myself girlfriend im in Montana USA just a few miles away ha ha ..  So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Susan
      Welcome to CDH I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire
      xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=697073] Thank you Sarah 🙏🏻

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome x

Anonymous

Hi Susan and welcome to CDH.

This is such a welcoming community and always nice to meet others in the UK.

Anonymous

Thank you very much 😊 x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Susan,

Welcome to this lovely accepting community!
      💕Lara

Anonymous

Thank you so much Lara, most appreciated x

Hi Susan
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and polls.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome Greta, very much appreciated x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie, everyone has been oh so very welcome so far, really grateful x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Susan!  Love your smile happy girl!  And you look way younger than 51….

/EA

Anonymous

Thank you for your lovely words and kind welcoming Emily, it is really appreciated ❤️ x

Greetings and welcome from Dumfries, Virginia!

Anonymous

That’s brilliant Katherine 😊 Thank you for your welcome x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?