• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jeri S
      Lady

Hello,

I am Jeri from metro Atlanta.  I am an African-American married cd in my 50s.  I have found this site and hope to make friends and learn from others who are married and are navigating this journey with spouses who aren’t onboard with who we are.  Thanks for those who have reached out and those to come.

I am here because though Atlanta is supposedly full of CDs, it is lonely when you are not out and want to remain private.  I can’t go to my friends or family for fear of ostracism.  I began this journey over 20 years ago not as a choice but rather as an admission that there is more to me than the man that the world sees.  I am not seeking acceptance but rather help in understanding the whole me.

Pattie
      Lady

1) Welcome to CHD! While here, you are among friends.

2) Feel free to browse the forums and to come on over to Chat. We are friendly and never condescending.

Hi Jeri, Welcome to CD Heaven. You do not have to seek acceptance here it is just a part of the site.
      Read the forums, join us in the chat room and you will find all the answers you need.
      Hugs
      Sheryl

Hey Jeri,

I am from Cairo, Egypt and things here is more than different.

I began cross dressing long time ago than I ever remember and adore being a cross dresser so much more than anything in the world, and proud of who i am, but there’s issues in Egypt I can’t handle with family, friends, co-workers and every person in this society as they had traditions stick to it, and the government has severe laws and so many restriction than you can ever expect,

Anyway that’s the way i am and that how i wanna live, till now i do it in secret and safe environment but um dying to walk the streets in my Jeans and blouses with my sports shoes, make up and accessories on, Or enjoying the nightlife with my heels and adorable stockings underneath my sweet dress and a beautiful hand bag, As You Said ( it’s kinda hard to express my inner woman round here )

I didn’t find anyone who can feel what i feel, i searched a lot for people like me to share and feel my emotions till i find this amazing site and I found that all the people here are amazing than i ever expected and all of them are more than friends, They’re like family and this site like our home.

So feel free anytime to share or talk about anything you wanna talk about and you will be more than welcome to all of us here.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jeri, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Welcome Jeri. Happy that you found us, most of us are here for the same reasons that you are. We need to stick together. Hugs Rochelle.

Tanya
      Lady

Welcome Jeri, I think you’ll find CDH a woderful outlet.

I too am from metro Atlanta. I know the drag queen show is pretty busy on the weekends.  There are some support groups that meet on the east side of town.  I haven’t been, but… http://www.atlantagender.org/othergroups.html

The fact that so much of the CD community is in the closet is the biggest problem.  Reminds me of the gay and lesbian groups in the future 1980s and before.  I hope that one day we can get acceptance in society.

Anonymous

Hi Jeri,

I guess based on responses so far you already realize how supportive the CDH girls are!  Welcome to Heaven!

Kim

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?