Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Im Marie or in my real life Andre.

Im 30 years old and i crossdress since i was 14.
      In the Beginning dressed in my Mothers clothes.
      I stopped Crossdressing with 18.
      After a long time i got back into Crossdressing .
      Now i want to pass as a real Woman. Out of this reason i bought more “every day” outfits and started to do my own Makeup.
      I did go outside dressed like a Woman but i certainly need more confidence.

Now im here to see some reactions from others.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Marie! 🌼🦋❤️

Hi Marie,

You are not the only German here. See you.

Mel

Welcome Marie

Only been on here about a week it’s a smashing site everyone is so friendly.
      Chat anytime you want.

Hugs Charlotte

Hello Marie, welcome to CDH!
      I don’t know if I’ve seen other mentioning how their early experience of crossdressing being related to sexual feelings, but it is the case for me too (well, I guess that feeling is still there…). But yes eventually there is a greater feeling of wanting to fully express yourself convincingly as a woman.
      Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here!

Hi Erika

When I first started CD it was for sexual reasons. Now I just love wearing women’s clothes they are so comfy and if it’s full Charlotte or under dressed still feels wonderful.

Hugs Charlotte

Some sexual reasons are still there but way less then in my Teens.
        I feel more comfortable as a Woman now than i was ever as a Man.
        When i look in the Mirror i often dont want to go back into my “normal” life anymore.

Thank you for all your lovely replies.

Hi Marie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Marie,

Welcome, I am a new girl here too, happy to chat anytime.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Hi Marie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Marie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Marie,

Welcome to the forum and lovely to see you here..

We are a family friendlily site and like to keep it that way, so we prefer members not to discuss sexual things on the forums or in the chat rooms.

Take a peek at the site rules to help guide and I know that you will be fine here.

Hugs

Dawn (Admin)

Hi Marie<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;” />Welcome it’s a awesome place to be

Paula XX

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marie  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Marie nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts here from many ladies telling there stories and asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with.. Just please do us a little favor and go back to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Marie, welcome to CDH. I’m sure you will find the support and friendship you need here, ask anything (almost) and someone will be happy to help.

Hugs

Diana

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Herzlich wilkommen Marie!!

Stevie

Welcome Marie!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?