Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’d love to meet other older crossdressers, please write

Susan, Welcome to CDH enjoy it here and you will find many friends. Great articles and good advise. Good Luck on your journey
      Stacey

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan   welcome   , this is a place of many. From young to the  much older, from  new to  the   well mature. Cdh is a love for all to express our passions and to make friends along the way. I myself in my early 60’s who is just discovering this . For  me it’s been just the past year and as I will say it’s never too late, actually from what I’ve read and the   feelings ,the urges  I also have felt  they just   become more noticeable. Enjoy your time and you’ll meet many who share your thoughts. Many love to chat and keep in touch with our experiences to tell. Nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

hi how are things going im still trying to navigate my way lol xxxooo

Anonymous

Hi Susan i hope you find what your looking for  as Stacey s said you’ll find everything on here good luck 🙂

Hi Susan I anm a older Cross dresser so drop me a private note !
      Stacey

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Hello, Susan. Looking for older girls to chat with? Well, I’m one of them.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Check out cdinyc.org in Manhattan and femmefever.com in Nassau County

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?