Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello ladies this is stephanie in minnesota iam 53 years old and have dressed for many years still love the short skirts and high heels. have always dressed in private and this is the very first cross dressing sight I have joined. hoping to meet other cross dressers in my area and looking forward to chatting and getting to know other cdh. members. Iam not a transgender just love dressing in womens clothes but I do need all the help I can get with make-up and wig styling. hope to meet other members soon.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie   welcome  you’ve have come to the right place  meet many of our lovely ladies, to chat with and receive their advice on everything. Makeup, wigs, fashions it’s all here. Gals here are beautiful people to whom I’ve made many wonderful friendships and how they have helped me from a shy and confused and lost soul to one of understanding some of what’s happening and has been instrumental on building my confidence up to express myself more openly ,the closet door is still there but opening more all the time and cdh has made that possible. I too because of age and just enjoying this now but for me it’s the clothes  but as time passes more is developing as my femininity is definitely showing more and more. Now I wish I’ve fallen for this passion many years earlier but do really enjoy this love to dress and to share it with all here.  Found this wonderful place just a year ago and have found ladies close to  me and in time I  know you will find  members closed to you too . Happy meeting you and enjoy your time here.

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie……Welcome to CDH. There are a few members in Minnesota. All the girls would love to help you with the make-up hair issues. Many of the make-up manufacturers have great video tutorials. Try L’Oreal, Max Factor, Covergirl to name a few. Plenty of videos on you tube as well. I look forward to hear more from you girl……..my door is always open.

Dame Veronica

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH.

Wig styling can be overwhelming and a bit tricky. The Breast Form Store has an excellent selection of wigs and I am sure there are on-line stores you can reach out to. Don’t be afraid to call them for assistance in purchasing the best wig that fits your budget and style. I think you will find them very supportive.

When I was looking for my first wig I googled image hair styles for mature women. I also looked at images of Helen Mirren and Jane Fonda because I have always liked their hair styles.

And I stuck with narrowing my search down to mid length and brunette and self style so all I had to do was put it on and when I wash it the style falls into place. I went another direction with my second wig venturing out with a different length color and style.

Be careful when it comes to the color of the wig. The color charts on websites may not be showing the true color on your browser so its important to call before ordering and confirm the color.

*Trisha Anne
      Baroness

Hi Stephanie! Just wanted to give you a friendly hello from a fellow Minnesotan! I’m not a CD, but my partner is. I hope you find what you need here at CDH, it’s been incredibly helpful for my relationship, and so many other members!

Welcome Minnesnowta girl from another about to be covered in snow and frozen MN girl. Time to bring out the winter clothes.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Stephanie and welcome! There are so many amazing ladies here that are willing to give support and advice on wigs, makeup, style, etc. And the articles, groups and forums are great places to learn what others have asked and experienced. So glad you joined! – hugs, Michelle

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?