Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katrina
      Lady

Im a husband to a wonderful wife of 13 years and father to four boys. I recently opened up to my wife about my desires to crossdress and my crossdressing journey.  She has supported and accepted me for the most part. I am hoping it grows on her and we can enjoy this part of my life together someday. Like many of you I started when I was young trying on my mother’s dresses and heels. I have always loved femininity and it has always been a strong part of my life in secret. My wife has always know that I liked to try on her clothes in the bedroom occasionally but she never knew the extent of my desire to crossdress. Luckily she has been pretty accepting so far. We are keeping it a secret from our kids for now and I don’t plan on ever being “ full time” but I would love nothing more than to go on vacation with her and be able to go out dressed and have a wonderful night with her. I’m excited to see what this group offers for support and advice for my journey and growth as a crossdresser. This is a huge step for me and I would love to be a part of this community. Thanks for having me!

-Katrina

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Katrina,

Welcome to CDH! The Support, and advice here are great, and the girls are very friendly!

It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Lizzie
        Lady

Hi Lara
        I think you are very lucky to have the beginnings of such support.

Hi Katrina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Ally Syn
      Lady

Welcome Katrina, welcome! This is the place to be. I am new myself but CDH has already had a profoundly positive impact on my life. So awesome that your wife is accepting of you.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Katrina, as you noticed, we have welcomed you with open arms.. here on CDH  offer you friendship and support..as your wife processes your CD revelation, I hope she will accept and share your feminine side.   Be patient with her and give her a hug for her to be accepting of your CD… warmest regards, Leonara

Hello Katrina welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are as a man a husband and a father Im happy for you and your wife that you have found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. It is so good to hear that you have told your wife and she is supportive and accepting although it may not be perfect at all times you are way farther ahead of so many here at CDH. Hopefully you sharing this with your wife will help build mire trust and intimacy in your relationship. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Katrina,

You should have that getaway. I’m among the older, empty-nester gals here so kids aren’t a factor and it’s great to be girly around my best gal!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Katrina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katrina welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Katrina, and welcome to CDH. You won the golden ring when telling your wife and her giving her support, hopefully in time you’ll take that vacation and both of you will have a lovely girls night out!

Sherri

Upstate SC here as well.  Welcome to CDH.

Hi Katrina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So happy for you having a supportive wife as many ladies here myself included also have supportine wifes   Girl its a wonderful treasure to hold onto there as we can learn so much from them on the finer points of being a woman.. As there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Katrina as she travels down her own girly path in life..  With so many ladies here to make friends with from all over the world you can build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you ..  So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Katrina!

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy meeting new people like you!

Anonymous

Thanks for the great intro! I’m in upstate SC as well.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Katrina,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?