Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jacko66
      Lady

Hi all, it’s great to be a member on this site. I joined yesterday. I am from the UK and I am a complete beginner in this world, mainly as I have repressed feeling for years.

A recent divorce has now given me the space to explore how I feel and I have been experimenting with dressing but I don;t feel comfortable posting a photo as yet as the results look very poor compared to some of you gorgeous girls!

it would be good to chat to anyone!!

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH 👋

I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have

Seren ⭐️🔥

Hi

Welcome, I am also from the U.K.

The girls on here are really friendly and supportive. I am happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Don’t worry about how you look, sweetie! There’s no judgement here. We all started sometime!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Simon

welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take  all the  time you need and truly enjoy  much of what were  all about.  Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. How we look is not important One of beauty maybe not the dream girl we ever so vision but a woman looking back beautiful as one seen in one’s eyes . The stories I’ve read through their eyes are breathless as many have said. Not too worry in time with help from others and their advice and tips pictures may be around the corner. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Simon

It’s always lovely to welcome another girl from the UK, I am sure you will find lots of friends here. If you want to chat, just PM me any time………

Anonymous

Welcome Simon

you are now in the company of a very supportive non judgemental group of girls. Feel safe and open. I look forward to sharing our lives

kindest

Averyl

Hi Simon,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Simon

It takes a lot of practice to develop a look, and the best arena for feedback is the real world. The “secrets” of my most recent look are a combination of a professional makeup session and a fab app – lovely photos, with which I’m really pleased, but much more what I would like to look like than reality!

Those first steps out can be terrifying, but validating too. That validation is so precious and helps like nothing else on deciding on the next phase of your journey.

It’s like a gig is worth 20 rehearsals for a music group. The audience feedback lets you know what you’re good at and not so good at.

You don’t have to look like a million dollars – in fact, some find it helpful to not attract too much attention and keep it toned right down, or even operate in stealth or hybrid modes to ease yourself into it.

There are plenty of Genetic women who are no supermodel, so don’t sweat the small stuff. Good enough is good enough.

Good luck – you’re in the perfect place for support on wherever you feel you need to take your dressing – and deal with the personal and gender related issues that inevitably crop up!

Love Laura

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi and another welcome from a UK member!

Anonymous

Hi girl

Welcome to heaven…I have only been here a month and the girls are wonderful…a divorce?, Well now you have the perfect opportunity to really express yourself. There are so many girls here that can give you great advice, so never be frightened to ask, best wishes, Grace xx

We have a great chat room!!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome!

Hi Simon/Jacko66, Teralynn here. Isn’t it funny how the end of something can sometimes bring on the beginning of something with wonderful endless possibilities! Your divorce may be a blessing in disguise! Finding and joining CDH may also be a blessing since you are basically a beginner. So many questions you must have, tips and advice that you will need! All that and a lot more is available right here from your knowledgeable CDH sisters. As some say “when one door closes, another one opens!” Stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members! We have members from all over the world including a fair amount from the U.K. and other commonwealth nations! Don’t forget your American cousins Luv! Getting over a divorce can be tough but having a supportive bunch of people can be a big help. That is especially true for crossdressers. So make yourself at home! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi

Welcome to CDH, another UK girl here.  Hope you find what you’re looking for here, everyone here is nice and friendly

Jessie

Anonymous

Hi

I hope you are loving life at this wonderful place. Feel free to chat

kindest

Averyl

Hi, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi all, it’s great to be a member on this site. I joined yesterday. I am from the UK and I am a complete beginner

.My parents don’t support cross-dressing I told my best friend he doesn’t like you want to meet people the accepting I don’t get a chance to crossdressing how do I meet new people get friends understand I go off to go out public go shopping with the girls bars at night-time go to sound get my get my nails done just have a fun time with the girls

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?