Tagged: A big welcome
- July 1, 2020 at 8:59 am #359697Nina NinaParticipantRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 18 times
I’m glad to have found this site. I’m not transgender. I’m happily married to a wonderful woman who encourages and enjoys my cross dressing. We do live a FLR/WLM (female led relationship/wife led marriage)
I’m hoping to meet similar people with similar relationships dynamics.
- September 24, 2020 at 3:08 am #386977
- September 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm #386909
- September 23, 2020 at 3:31 pm #386892Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 884Has thanked: 1957 timesBeen thanked: 1727 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- September 23, 2020 at 11:06 am #386781Nina NinaParticipantRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 18 times
- July 5, 2020 at 3:51 pm #361010
- July 1, 2020 at 3:29 pm #359813
- July 1, 2020 at 11:37 am #359761
- July 1, 2020 at 10:23 am #359735Casey Amber TwitchingsMemberRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 299Has thanked: 281 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Hi Nina and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.
Normally I write something personal here but Stephanie and Teralynn said everything I was going to say. I’m looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. See you around the site.
- July 1, 2020 at 9:59 am #359728Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6504 times
I love how you put it… FLR/WLM (female led relationship/wife led marriage. So do I . Isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.
- July 1, 2020 at 9:31 am #359709Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 972Has thanked: 5475 timesBeen thanked: 1509 times
Hi Nina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! As long as you and your wife are comfortable with your relationship that is all that really matters! Most males would not be so accepting of a female led relationship but our culture has more to do with that thinking than anything else. A lot of our crossdressing people have accepting and supportive wives and probably would not have a problem with having their wives take the lead in a lot of areas. Each couple has their own unique relationship and it is really no one else’s business how their relationship works. Since you are a crossdressing person you are most welcome here and your wife would be too if she wanted to be a member in her own right. We have a group of significant others of crossdressing people who interact and share experiences. I have found the members here to be some of the most open minded and nonjudgmental people I have come across. So make yourself at home and enjoy all this wonderful site has to offer! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.