Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 831

Welcome Nina , hope you enjoy your time here , such diversity here 😊😊 Tiff

1 user thanked author for this post.
      sarasue olson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 167

You are in the right place, and among friends. Happy you found and joined us.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 40
      Replies: 884

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Nina Nina
      Participant
      Registered On: July 1, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

My wife would not be interested in joining this forum.  She doesn’t care for forums.   I did ask her to make a username on SMTR but she’s not interested in posting much.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Newman
      Participant
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 2416

Welcome Nina!

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1923

Hi Nina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Jackie
      Participant
      Registered On: February 19, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 45

FLR/WLM, this is great. Also close to bow my relationship was. Welcome to CDH.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Casey Amber Twitchings
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 299

Hi Nina and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Normally I write something personal here but Stephanie and Teralynn said everything I was going to say. I’m looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. See you around the site.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 4248

Nina

I love how you put it…  FLR/WLM (female led relationship/wife led marriage. So do I  . Isn’t  it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Teralynn Loving
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 972

Hi Nina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! As long as you and your wife are comfortable with your relationship that is all that really matters! Most males would not be so accepting of a female led relationship but our culture has more to do with that thinking than anything else. A lot of our crossdressing people have accepting and supportive wives and probably would not have a problem with having their wives take the lead in a lot of areas. Each couple has their own unique relationship and it is really no one else’s business how their relationship works. Since you are a crossdressing person you are most welcome here and your wife would be too if she wanted to be a member in her own right. We have a group of significant others of crossdressing people who interact and share experiences. I have found the members here to be some of the most open minded and nonjudgmental people I have come across. So make yourself at home and enjoy all this wonderful site has to offer! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.