Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nina Nina
      Lady

I’m glad to have found this site.   I’m not transgender.   I’m happily married to a wonderful woman who encourages and enjoys my cross dressing.  We do live a FLR/WLM (female led relationship/wife led marriage)

I’m hoping to meet similar people with similar relationships dynamics.

Hi Nina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! As long as you and your wife are comfortable with your relationship that is all that really matters! Most males would not be so accepting of a female led relationship but our culture has more to do with that thinking than anything else. A lot of our crossdressing people have accepting and supportive wives and probably would not have a problem with having their wives take the lead in a lot of areas. Each couple has their own unique relationship and it is really no one else’s business how their relationship works. Since you are a crossdressing person you are most welcome here and your wife would be too if she wanted to be a member in her own right. We have a group of significant others of crossdressing people who interact and share experiences. I have found the members here to be some of the most open minded and nonjudgmental people I have come across. So make yourself at home and enjoy all this wonderful site has to offer! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nina

I love how you put it…  FLR/WLM (female led relationship/wife led marriage. So do I  . Isn’t  it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nina and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Normally I write something personal here but Stephanie and Teralynn said everything I was going to say. I’m looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. See you around the site.

Jackie
      Lady

FLR/WLM, this is great. Also close to bow my relationship was. Welcome to CDH.

Hi Nina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Nina!

Nina Nina
      Lady

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

My wife would not be interested in joining this forum.  She doesn’t care for forums.   I did ask her to make a username on SMTR but she’s not interested in posting much.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

You are in the right place, and among friends. Happy you found and joined us.

Anonymous

Welcome Nina , hope you enjoy your time here , such diversity here 😊😊 Tiff

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?