Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been dressing since I can remember, I don’t recall my age but I love feeling pretty. Thankfully I figured out how to love my fem side as much as my masculine side. I’m straight and have been married for 5 years to the most amazing women, who has been so amazing helping me with clothes, helping me feel more comfortable about looking through the nail polish section and makeup section. I wouldn’t be in such a good place if it were not for her.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Felicia! You are definitely blessed to have a supportive spouse. Enjoy the journey of discovery! Have fun exploring this site as well. Ask questions and share stories as you feel comfortable.

Hi Felicia,

Welcome! Its great to hear that your being supported. Very lucky girl!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Felicia. You are a very lucky girl to have the support of our SO. enjoy “our” home:-)
      Hugs Regine

Welcome Felicia and its wonderful to have her sunder stand your cross dressing and help you with make up and nail polish. that is a big start for her and you.  God bless your wife for helping you and under standing the fem side of you. wish my wife would be more under standing and help me with make up, she knows and lets me dress up but does not like to see me dressed up even tho she has seen me dressed up. but no help from her i have to learn how to apply eye make up my self. i have more female cloths and make up then wife does and seem to wear female cloths more then she does

Welcome Felicia

You are incredibly lucky to have a woman like that.  Good for you!

Robyn

Hi Felicia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Felicia, glad to have you here. Having a loving supportive SO makes such a huge difference to the married CD, you’re very lucky and it seems you know it. Welcome to CDH!

Welcome Felicia!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Felicia   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?