Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Been at this a lot of years. I’m finally at peace with who I am but am so guilty about keeping it from my wife. Time to share?

I think you should. But start small like panties and work from there. do go to fast it might cause more problems.

Michele

I’ve written a letter and am looking for the right time and place to share it with her.

Anonymous

Yes you should tell her. It will give you closure and lift that burden from your soul.

How have you managed not to get caught? My x-wife caught me dressed in her clothes months after I started dressing again.

Dumb luck I suppose.  At this point I have kept it from her for more than 20 years and I know it is long-past time for me to share this with her.  I definitely owe it to her — something I should have done long ago.  Candidly, at this point I’d almost like to be discovered… But I know it will be better if I control the circumstances of my revelation as much as possible.  If it’s accidental, I think the chances of her getting hurt are just that much more.

Ronnie Me
      Lady

I told my current wife right after we started dating. First and foremost, be up front and honest. She will have a lot of questions. Try to be as truthful with your answers as possible. If she says she wants to see you dressed, try starting with pictures. It can be easier for her than seeing you in person. Be prepared for the worst but hope for the best. If she is ok with it then i suggest discussing boundaries right away. Without boundaries and compromise she could get overwhelmed and scared away. Good luck to you and I hope your situation works out for the both of you.

Thanks!  Your advice is spot on!  I definitely owe it to her and our relationship to be open with her about this.  She has encouraged me in the past to be accepting of LGBTQ issues and I have grown in this area (isn’t that ironic!).  Perhaps there is hope there that once she gets over the lack of candor for all these years, the CD itself will be less of an issue.  Hope springs eternal!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katherine  welcome,  telling your wife ” Oh yes ” As I did after holding back this secret for 40 years. As of the last year I too realize my love to dress. Never before that I did but in my mined the thoughts and feelings were always there but life itself always got in the way. This pass year all started to happen. My simple start in dressing to searching for a place to learn more, telling  my wife as I said after many years, we’ll for me it’s been a very emotional year and just now have settle to a more comfortable and easing pace. Learning  as I go and having these wonderful ladies here to help has made my journey most supportive and a care I felt was and still is so comforting. It all started by opening up to her and yes it was very traumatic but not just for me but for my wife. She has been through so much as for her and her questions but one in particular was why I didn’t tell her much sooner. In time after many talks and agreements my dressing became and it’s been wonderful ever since. Yes if you do make that decision to tell her , I hope all the best.  Be  totally honest and answer all of her questions as she’s needs to have complete openness . Her feelings are and should be most important and must be treated as such. Again hope the best and if it happens, you’ll be so happy and to enjoy a new chapter in your life will be wonderful having the  love of your life by your side enjoying a experience you have dreamed of for so long.                    Stephanie 🌹

Thanks for your very thoughtful reply!  I know honesty is the best approach but it requires courage that I am still working up to.  The truth will save you, right!

Anonymous

Telling your wife is so very a personal decesion. I told my exwife and it ended that relationship. My girlfriend knows all about Ally and completely accepts her. I think we are both much happier now. Good luck!!!

Katherine……I do hope that your situation goes well. Most females I know, make a very big deal out of not telling them secrets and being totally open with them from the get go. Oddly enough they are the most guilty of this trait. Be free……I wish all goes well for you.

Lady Veronica

Welcome Katherine to CDH and it is great to have you here.  One piece of advise I can give is slow slow slow and listen to her questions and try to answer them honestly. If you do not know tell her you do not know and you are still trying to figure what ever it is out.  It is a lot for her to take in and it will be coming way faster at her than you will ever understand.  My wife is still trying to understand it.

Say hello and drop a line if you ever want to chat.

Sara Marie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?