Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Nakia and I can’t believe how long it has taken me to find this site. I realized I have been exploring for hours now and just knew I had to become a member. I have been CD for most of my life off and on but I gave up trying to fight/hide it since 2013. My wife accepts items that can be hidden and some jeans that aren’t obvious give aways because of our children/friends. I do try to take day trips to be myself as work allows but those are hard to come by. Anyways, I hope to be able to meet/chat with you all soon and hope I may be able to add some words/ideas for others as you all have for me so far.

Anonymous

Welcome Nakia. You have found a place where you can be you and no one will judge you

We are all friends here and we have all been through what you are going through before today and now. Welcome to our group. Kathleen.

Anonymous

Hi Nakia!

I’m also new to the site and already feel welcome by the members. I know what you’re going thru with having to feel like you’re “hiding” what you are and want to be. Maybe we can become friends and talk to each other and others about what we’re feeling as we go thru this experience together.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nakia

welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Nakia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Nakia

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I am sure you will make lots of friends here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica x

Welcome Nakia!

Hi Nakia, Teralynn here. Sorry it took so long to welcome you. I am kind of busy these days. You have been a member for a little while now and hopefully you are enjoying your membership. I took note that your wife knows about your crossdressing and that is a very good thing. A lot of crossdressers live in fear of their SO/spouse finding out. There is no shame that should be associated with crossdressing, but we all know that there are some people who will judge a person who is a crossdresser. Unfortunately that also sometimes includes persons who supposedly love you. Here you will find an accepting and supportive environment. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. – Blessings

Hi Nakia what a cute name. You have found this place because you looked for it. We all found this place the same way. It is a lot easier and a little more accepted than when I was younger. It’s great. This is a great place for sharing your thoughts, feelings and experiences while dressing in your favorite outfits and make up. We all want to learn how to feel more pretty and cute. We did not get to experience much of that because we were born with a penis. Sometimes life is not fair. Have fun enjoy your self please read and share we are all happy to know we are not alone with what makes us feel so happy. The joys of being a girl. Even if it is just for a moment. Stephanie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?