Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi. I’m 26. I’ve worn panties curiously since I was about 10. I then occasionally wore them for the next 14 years. When I was 24, I decided to fully dress up for the first time. I was alone. Once I was fully dressed I have never felt so sexy! I told my girlfriend about me dressing up and she left me.

Hi Kyle
      Welcome to CDH brilliant place friendly and informative.
      Love to chat when you have seyyled in.

Hugs Charlotte

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Kyle! So many of us get smitten early in life, but I’m so sorry to hear about your girlfriend not being able to handle your dressing up. Some women seem to be able to deal with it given time, others don’t do as well.

There are so many great girls, and lots of out stories to read about.

Amy

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Kyle. Glad you’re here!  This is a caring and supportive group, and a great place to meet other like-minded people.  Sorry to read about your girlfriend, this can be hard on a relationship. But there are people here who have found supportive girlfriends, it’s not unheard of.  I look forward to seeing your posts in the forums and feel free to PM me.

♥️Lola

Hi Kyle nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us here at the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here in our home as well as it is yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading many stories from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then guess what your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Kyle as she travels down her special path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. We all here are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Kyle welcome to CDH

Donna

Hi Kyle Welcome to CDH You have arrived at a place were you will find friendship, support and understanding. We represent 3 generations of people from many different countries. I found it best to read what others have posted and when comfortable add a comment or two. If you have any questions then just ask. I am sorry your girl friend left you after sharing a secret that most people do not know about you. That is sad in so many ways. Well I believe its always best to share your life with some who will accept the all of you .Some would say the best of you. Good luck Kyle enjoy your membership.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kyle! 🦋🧚‍♀️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Kyle,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Kyle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Nima Ts
      Lady

Hi

I’m crossdresser 32 years old from Iran

I hope to meet new friends and have good moments with you and use your experiences.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kyle welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?