Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

HI

I am new member to this place. I am married and I am a crossdresser.  My wife does not support me. I tried to stop dressing up thrice and came back again. I have purged my gears twice to find out later that I am back again. It is hard to stay away especially when people  like me lead a very stressful life.

I hope to find friends here who have same passion as me.

Cheers

Anonymous

Hi Praha and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

welcome Praha, this is a place where we all understand.

Welcome Praha!

Yup, significant others can be a problem. Mine knows, but has also made it clear she doesn’t like it. It doesn’t change who we are, but it makes it more complicated.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Praha :   welcome dear,  here your not alone you have the support of many.  So with the difficulties on your journey being here your travels will be on calm waters. Help when needed an chat with all these beautiful ladies makes the moments fulfilling. Happy to meet you. 🌹

Hi Praha,

Welcome, so nice to meet you!! My wife knows and is ok with it but forbids me from dressing in front of her. If you ever have any questions or just want chat, message me anytime. I’ll be back on after 3:00 pm.

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋

Hi and Welcome Praha.

Hi

Thanks so much for the word of encouragement. Last year I left dressing third time. My wife and I had a bitter fight because she found out that I have started dressing again. So I purged everything. Thinking my life will change and I may not need to dress.  4 months down the track I have started again. This time the urge is more. I dress up at work after everyone leaves. I am going to discuss this for last time. In fact I am in that state that I really don’t care. I don’t care if someone finds out. I am waiting for my parents to leave then I will have chat. I can’t deny that fact that I love to dress. Also I don’t want kid myself that it will go away

That is where I am at.

Thanks once again.

Love you all

Hi Praha, it is a difficult situation that many of us have found ourselves in, take your time you will get there in the end. I have purged many times, with the same result, I just started again! You’re in good company here.

Andrea xx

Hello Praha, I know the feeling of not having your wife understand your desire for dressing, I have been living like this all my adult life. She is aware that I wear panties all the time and that I have a large collection of lingerie, she has came to accept the fact that I wear panties full time but I can only dress in my lingerie when she is not around. Drop me a line if you want to chat.

Hi

Thank you for understanding. I budding my time to talk to her. I think it will be tough. It will change our relationship forever. I am ok with that. It may sound bit selfish, in this world if I cannot stand for myself no one can. Everybody will just tell what you expected to do. Frankly I don’t care…

Thanks again for the support.

Cheers.

Praha

Anonymous

Hey Praha, welcome!

I have been where you are and know how tough it can be. Here you can at least find an outlet which helps massively. I’m in a strange situation where my wife didn’t want to know and i kept it secret and purged etc, we split a while ago and she found out and this time she is more accepting within her limits which is something I never expected. Not to a point where I could dress around her or bring the subject up but she has asked some questions and at least tried to understand.

Things will work out for you, somehow, who knows when or how or even why but there is help here when you need/want it.

all the best

rachel xx

Hello welcome to crossdresser heaven

Anonymous

Hi Praha.  Nice to meet you and thank you for sharing.  You are a strong person.  I don’t have the courage to talk to my wife about it.  I feel she will not understand nor accept.   For now I still live in the shadows.  Maybe someday…..

Jennifer

Hi Jen

Trust me I was in the same boat.  however that was my only mistake.  because of that, my wife still does not trust me.  I have come to the point where I am depressed, stressed and frustrated. No one cares.

Hence I have decided wherever will be, I got to come out to her.

Cheers

P

Hello I’m Pat

Hi

Thanks for the email.

I had a chat with one of my friend from India. I wanted to ask her opinion regarding coming out to my wife. She totally discouraged me. She thinks this is a psychological deviation. I am so sad and so confused that I really don’t know what to do. I know for sure that my wife will probably hate me for this. But on the other hand I cannot stop it . I  work long hours and sometime it is stressful.  No one understands around me, how I am loosing myself.

I dont know…

It is a struggle which I can do away with …

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?