• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey I am married to a CD and would like to understand this all better.  I have questions he either isn’t willing to answer or may not know the answer too.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hiya Melanie. I would be happy to answer any questions I can for you to help. Please feel free to private message me and I’ll help as much as I can. I’ve been dressing for somewhere around 20 years so hopefully I’ll be able to answer alot of questions for you. Abi X</p>

I am not sure if this is the right way to reply.

I don’t want anything about this showing up on my FB as nobody knows but me and of course him. Is there a way to ensure privacy?? I am navigating this from my phone and when I saw the FB it would say something about putting it on my timeline or for friends to read. Nothing about closed group. That is a huge NO.

Anonymous

It is really nice that you are taking steps to understand. You are right he may not know the answers, or not yet. As with anything in life, as we live we learn. I would hope you both learn that we are all individuals. We are all a little different. There is a wide range, spectrum, of gender expression as well as a separate sexual expression.  I always thought I had more of a fetish for certain cloths. I don’t think that is a complete explanation. I am a guy with a desire to be more feminine. There is a lot of shame put on us for these feelings. And that is something I deal with daily. Time and patients is one of the most important quality any relationship requires. Hopefully in time you two will be able to talk through and explore what and why.

Molly
      Duchess

Hi Melanie;

Welcome to our little slice of the internet.  I’m not sure from your question exactly what it is that we can help you with, but I’m very sure that some more questions will help someone who can share their point of view with you and perhaps help you.

We do have a Significant others area, and if you haven’t found it, I’d highly recommend that you do.  (We husbands/boyfriends are not permitted inside) .. .There was a similar post from @zoe72 https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/hi-any-advice-on-how-i-can-support-my-cd-partner-please-x/ which you may have already seen, and perhaps @cksasj can get you and invite to it.

Communication on this site is private, and can be found in your profile and you’ll see you can send messages from there, or if you click on someone’s profile, there’s a link for public and private messages to that person from there (right under their profile picture in the middle of the screen)

Now, as to the question I can answer;   Your significant other may be like the rest of us… We don’t have all the answers, we barely have enough to keep our sanity.   I suspect he can/did answer 1. He’s not gay, and 2. He doesn’t want to be a woman, and 3. He doesn’t want to lose you.    The questions about “What do you want to do?” have probably been met with confused looks, and any probing for details or specific limits has probably been an exercise in frustration.     Let me reassure you…  This seems to be normal    The fact of the matter is we don’t often know where this will lead.  I know it still scares me how much of an effect it has on me and how it’s seemed to escape the confines of it’s cage when I told my wife.

It’s definitely a case of exploring and finding out what works for the both of you, and I suspect he’ll be as surprised as you at some of the directions that it goes.

I’d say that after an initial period of exploring that both of you will have a better sense of it, but every couple/person is different and it would be silly of me to put any guarantee on this;    But spend some time reading stories here and it’ll definitely be a reoccurring theme, but you will note that some of these timelines are measured in years, so give yourselves time and try to find some enjoyment in the exploration.

Hugs and best wishes.

-Molly

Anonymous

Hi Melanie,

My wife & I have plenty of questions answered , as well as plenty unanswered…. together we’re learning , having fun & coming up with what works for us , Tiffany

Hi Melanie

You are in a safe place here, Molly has said everything that i could, have a look at the groups/wives-and-significant-others/ there you will be able to talk to other partners going through the same as your self.

If there is anything you would like to asked you can click on to my profile and private message me

This is a very private place to go to

Kind regards Paula

Welcome Melanie!

Emily
      Lady

I think it’s great that you want to ask questions and learn more about why men desire to cross dress. You have come to the right place to get those questions answered, or at the very least, a place to vocalize your concerns. Follow the links offered to get you to the group(s) that will support you and your specific needs.

Best of luck and, from a long time CD with a nonsupportive spouse, thank you for being willing to at least try to understand!

Hey, let me know if you need to talk. I’m a male CD and maybe i can help

Leah
      Baroness

Melanie,  Welcome,  you have already received many great responses. We can all give you our perspectives, but you BOTH need to discuss what works for BOTH of you. We al have different wants/needs/desires.

I am sure you haev way more questions than answers.  Ask away as to how we can enlighten you

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?