• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Love you girls.

I am setting here in my new pajamas.  Trying to respond to new members.  I want them to have the same warm welcome that I got when I was new and scared. Yeah  my first night here was tough and I think that I ended it with fuck you bitches I am tired of defending myself I am now going to bed with a g-string and a bra. I was sure that the group would kick me out. I was scared to look the next day but I did. All of the comments attaching me where gone. There was a gentle reminder of the rules. This group has made me thrive and I am so thankful to everyone here. I will try my best to help with the new member greeting.

❤️

Octavia

Anonymous

Octavia…

I guess we all tiptoed into CDH wondering how we would be accepted…from the quiet and the shy to the motormouths ( ooops)…..

and within a short time we are all treated the same, “just one of the girls”…..isn’t that a title most of us would die for????

I remember when you arrived…( during my first stint here )….can you believe it was only 3 months ago???

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Can remember tip toeing into cdh and being so scared worried about everything! This did not last as all the wonderful ladies here made me feel so beloved and welcoming. Wish this place had existed years ago as had so many questions? But with cdh all my questions have been answered well most of them and gotta say ‘ i love this place ❤ so much’ hugs to all my friends on CDH XXXX

I joined, with trepidation and embarrassment, and both fell away with my welcome here. It’s home
      Love you all
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Yes same here joined worried but within a hour was so glad I’d found so many people just like myself! What a beautiful site cdh is! So glad I hooked up to this place and happy that I can help people and people can help me because that’s the way it should be. As even after 30years I still have many questions and don’t think I’ll ever get all the answers as its the mystery of being a woman in a man’s world but glad times are changing and there are things I never dreamt of doing I do today so the world is and has changed for the better hugs 🤗

Anonymous

Being new is always hard, you never know what to expect, or if indeed you will be liked or accepted. As Krissy said, it’s a shame this site wasn’t around years ago. To all new members just be yourself but above all be honest. Have made some wonderful friends had great support, and a giggle along the way. Great site, some fabulous girls too. Love to all.
      Lol Amanda xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?