Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hello Ladies,

For a few months, between the beginning of March to the beginning of June, the house next door was empty. As you can imagine, this made it at least a bit easier for me to come and go unobserved as the neighbour on the other side barely emerges from his house. Even so, over the past six months at least I have become less than discrete. I know that the librarians across the road and passersby have seen me setting off and returning home.

When the new neighbours moved in, I quickly learned that they were retired and that they liked taking advantage of the good weather. They have also been very busy working on the grounds of the house. It really bothered me to think that I was going to have to start sneaking around again and came to the conclusion that it would be less stressful for me to just carry on as I had been doing.

Recently, the lady next door had told me that if I had anything to go to the dump to just load it into the back of their truck as she makes a run up there every Sunday morning. Last Sunday morning, I was out on the front wearing a denim skirt and women’s soft lightweight hoodie. The next door neighbour saw me and asked if I had anything for the dump that day. I told her that I did and she invited me to load it into her truck. She never even gave my clothing a second glance.

After I had loaded the refuse into her truck she started talking to me again. She was out on their front deck, so I approached and we talked for a while longer.

Yesterday, she came to the front door to ask, as their new freezer had not been delivered, if I had room in my freezer for some packages of meat she had bought. I only have the freezer on top of the fridge but, not having much in it, I told her yes and that she should bring over the packages.

At this time I was wearing a different and somewhat shorter denim skirt with the same top. When she came back, I invited her inside to put her packages in the freezer.

My house has basically the same floorplan as the one next door and she took an interest in the small differences. She also admired some of my furnnishings, especially my corner display cabinet. At no point did she pay my clothing any attention at all, or at least not that I noticed.

Earlier last week  I left the house fully dressed… make-up, long wig and everything. I caught sight of the neighbour before she saw me and so retreated back to shelter. However, I then decided to just get it over with and so walked out to my car. I know she saw me but, on that occasion, I didn’t acknowledge her. The next time this happens though I do intend to acknowledge her and maybe go so far as to strike up a conversation.

Regarding the gentleman next door, he has also seen me  in a denim skirt and top when I have been outside. We have never yet spoken on such occasions though, but he greets me in the same way he has always done when he sees me otherwise.

A bit of a rambling tale I know, but we all have trepidations regarding the neighbours seeing us, not that I think all my neighbours are as accepting as the new ones.

I am still somewhat apprehensive of being right out in the open and speaking to them when fully dressed, but I’m sure that it would be a great relief to do so.

Thank You all for Listening.

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Hi Again Aurora wonderful story girlfriend and good luck with the big girly meet up … Thanks for the neighbor up date ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Dear Aurora,

If the new neighbors have questions, it’s up to them to raise the subject. Obviously, the kind lady saw a skirt on you and continued conversations. Time to be a little more open and perhaps an accepting relationship as women friends.

Eileen

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

That is pretty awesome! I’m thinking it would not go as well in my area. Glad you have some good new neighbors!

💕Lara

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Lara, you just never know. I was partially terrified about my last weekend. No w I feel so happy about my adventure in a small town class reunion. You can read my recent post about it (more to come). Sometimes just thinking abut it I get soooo happy I start to cry.
        , . Cassie

Aurora Lynne
          Baroness

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for your encouragement, observations and supports.
          It really means a lot to me.

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

To each his own – sometimes you have to take baby steps, but you seem to be blessed with good neighbors.
      Hugs,
      Fredrika

Hello Aurora,                      I am so pleased that your new neighbours get on well with you, they seem to be ok with your CD. Like most people now a days they are happy with us CD & all other groups of people. My neighbours are great with me & except my crossdressing, I can have a talk with them any time & with their children as well. I put my ( girls ) washing out on the line to dry & no problem. So go & have a good talk with them, fully dressed & you will see that they are ok with you, good luck,

love   Helenmarie

That’s so so wonderful to hear I remember when I first went out of my apartment my landlady was over buy my side of the house and she saw me she just came over to me and said that she liked my dress I was wearing and said I looked pretty she made me feel so much better today we are like girlfriends we sometimes get dressed and go shopping together her husband didn’t know about the other side of me but does know And is ok with it also I’m much happier in life as ambermaria and love it so much

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Very cool, Aurora!

Each of the houses, on our street, are on over an acre, and the lot next to us & directly across from us are vacant. We rarely associate, or even talk, with any of our neighbors. They’re almost never outside, but I’m sure that they’ve seen me– especially one busybody down the street. I come & go & really don’t care. No one has ever said anything to me. If any of them ever said, “Who’s that woman that we see, from time to time? Isn’t it just you & your wife living there?”, I would readily admit that it’s me & that I’m a crossdresser. I’d admit to being trans, BUT my wife doesn’t want anyone to know. So the story, that I would give, is that, as a DJ, I occasionally perform for crossdressing groups (which is true) who request that I come appropriately dressed, and that, the times that the neighbors may have seen me dressed, I was on my way to do one of those events.

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

You could also use my story (which I have not needed to use yet thankfully) that the gal they saw was my twin sister who comes to visit occasionally.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. When I got my first place at 18 and dressed to go out, I would often do it after dark. I would open the door, listen carefully to hear if anyone might be around and if I heard a sound I would quickly close the door. Sometimes I did that so many times and didn’t get to go out.

Then one time, I thought the coast was clear. I shut the door and headed to my car. That’s when I noticed a guy walking his dog, heading towards me. Oh no!. I wanted to race back to the house, but the car was closer. I headed to the car. When I opened the door, the interior lights came on spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, stiletto heels and very short dress. I got in quickly and shot the door. My heart was racing. It took several minutes to calm down enough to do anything. I was going to go back inside and forget about this adventure.

But then my excitement level began to increase. I decided I was going to drive around a bit and stop in a few places. I started the car, drove past the dog walker and wave as I passed. One of several scary and surprising encounters.

Peta Mari
      Lady

My neighbours have seen me dressed. They have never said anything detrimental to me.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Aurora. Many of us are finding that people are a lot more accepting than what we thought. Sometimes they may need to know the ‘male’ you and see that you are a good decent person and that the ‘female’ you is a decent person also.

. Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I had those worries when some new neighbours moved in. I decided to carry on as normal as I was out to others and it has all gone smoothly. If the lady sees you in a skirt then it surely wouldn’t be a surprise to see you fully made up. Just carry on and see where it takes you.

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Hi Angela,

I have thought that myself that seeing as both the new neighbours have seen me wearing skirts and I am reasonably certain that the lady has seen me fully dressed, then it shouldn’t be as much of a surprise.

Aurora

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?