Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Happy Girl. Got my ears pierced. Now I can shop for real earrings.
      I also ordered 3 new dresses from Layne Bryant. Can’t wait for them to get here. I’ll try to get some pics up when the arrive.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

cant waiit to see them! you Lucky girl! im so envious! maybe one day i can join you !

Darcy, that is fantastic !  Beats those clip on  earnings  by a long mile! Congratulations !

Cookie   😀

I got little 4mm titanium studs, so they would match the titanium hardware they put in my neck last October. I’m finding the piercing hurts less than putting on those clip-ons. But the real bonus I now have a wider selection to choose from.
      So of course I needed to buy some earrings to start with so when that 6 weeks are up I have something to change into. I got the first one for $5 and the others for 20% off.
      The six week healing is going to drive me nuts though. I do look forward to going shopping with you one day Cyn

View post on imgur.com

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

DArcy,
        Can’t wait til I am brave enough to join you. Need to set aside a few hundred dollars to update my earring collection though ’cause I know I’ll go crazy one I have that larger selection to choose from!

Char
      Duchess

There is nothing more fun than truly expressing the true you inside AND out Yaaaaay!!! one step at a time toward that closet door and one day the sun shines on our face and we experience the warmth of being free… mmmmm

My dad pierced my left ear when I was 30, 29 years ago. I have considered getting the right one done; but as I am new to having more freedom to dress, I am taking baby steps so that I don’t upset or embarrass my wife. I will probably suggest it in the near future, however.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?