Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Happy Sunday Ladies!

We’ve got a ton of great new features this week on Crossdresser Heaven:

• Crossdresser Heaven Community officially launched! Thank you to everyone who has made Crossdresser Heaven your home, and sparked awesome discussions! We now have more than 500 members of the Crossdresser Heaven Community! 
      • Post and Topic Ratings: You can now rate any post on Crossdresser Heaven (at the end of the post), as well as forum topics and replies. If you’ve been a reader for a while, take a while to rate the various posts on https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/ – it really helps!
      • Crossdresser Heaven is now available on the Kindle – Read your favorite articles on your favorite reading device. Head over to Crossdresser Heaven Kindle. Even if you don’t have a Kindle, we’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to rate Crossdresser Heaven on Amazon – it will help more people discover our community.

We are almost finished the selection for our first group of Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors. If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, please message me and let me know!

We’ll be announcing the new Ambassadors in a week – though you may already have noticed a few folks showing up on the Forums with the Ambassador label.

Anonymous

Hay.Lublu vse.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your hard work at the site, dear Vanessa, and for gathering us around your kind loving heart!

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

It’s a pleasure Pouline, I want everyone in our community to have a safe, welcoming space to discover who they are.

Thank you for being part of our community!

Thank you Vanessa.  I love that format and I also hope that it improves as time goes on and doesn’t go the other way.

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks Elaine,

The plan is for improvement 🙂

There’s a lot of moving parts, so just hoping to keep juggling them and keep moving in the right direction!

Suggestions are always welcome

*hugs*

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?