Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hiya all, sorry if this sounds silly, but of what purpose is the ‘private pic gallery’ if they are just extra pics, I assume they are only viewable by ‘friends’ ? but they seem to just be supplementary, or is this where you would post slightly more ‘risce’ pics ? but not of an adult nature ? sorry but just wanted to understand the protocols ….etc…………..save me getting a slapped wrist…………or worse 🙂 x

Anonymous

Hi Rosalie. ~ The “Private pic gallery” is private as in you can only get access if you are signed in into CDH.

As for rules for the pics, they are about the same as for the public pics.

Gaby

Anonymous

got ya, right thankyou……………so its not just for people on your friends list, its only viewable by members, thanks x

Rosalie,

You are able to restrict who sees your private gallery.  These settings can found under your profile settings.  It is here you can also restrict how much of your profile can be seen by whom.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

can i correct my own spelling please………………i meant to put ‘risque’ sorry x

Hi Rosalie and welcome

Cheers to the supportive family, it can make a huge difference, and a helpful SO, that can be fun😉.

I’ll take a pair of those steel toe heels in a noth american 13W, Please!

Enjoy being here with us.

I think you will have to upgrade your membership to make a private gallery of your own Rosalie?

Be careful though, I’m not sure if it’s working?

Sally xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?