Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A long time ago when my crossdressing started my mother bought new panties for me, she thought it improper for me to wear panties that had been worn. As time went by some of my sisters friends started giving me their out grown clothing including panties and bras, I found I had A different feeling those bras and panties that had been worn on those lovely feminine bodies it was A totally turn on for me. About A year later while working my summer job at my uncles auto dealership I was told to prep out A car for A special customer, When she arrived to pick her new car I saw the reason my uncle and our sales manager were so excited to serve her. She was the most beautiful I had ever seen and the perfume she wore was fantastic. My uncle had me switch the plates of her 1954 ford convertible to her new Oldsmobile then take her things from the Ford and put them in her new car. I was removing her things from the trunk when they came out of the office she told me the paper bag was just some old clothes and just throw them in the dumpster the other things went into the new car. She drove away and my uncial had me take the ford out back and park it,  It was my lunch time and I had time to check out what was in the bag and found some satin blouses as well as skirts and several panties and bras her perfume smell was there, the bag went into my locker and later home with me. At home I went through all those things then putting on the bras and panties then the skirts and blouses there were some loose seams and missing buttons and they were big on me but loved the smell and the memories of that women stayed with me for A long time. Does anyone have  feelings for pre worn  clothing?

Kathleen
      Duchess

That’s where it all started….

Anonymous

Never had the chance to find out; except for a few things my wife gave me, everything in my closet is new, and I grew up with no female relatives and no girlfriends to help me.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That certainly must have been a fabulous experience for you! Other than borrowing my Mom’s, and then my wife’s I have never had used undies, and the only reason was because I didn’t have my own at the point. It was cool wearing my wife’s and filling her bra out so that I had 38D’s like her real ones. Perhaps if I’d the chance to wear what I’d seen an attractive woman wearing, that might be different.

Amy

If well cared for used clothes weren’t good enough consignment/resale/2nd hand/charity/thrift stores would be a lot smaller or may not even exist. One of my CD/TG support groups holds free clothes swaps. This helped me grow my fem wardrobe in the beginning: 5 dresses, 5 tops, 1 sweater, 3 camis, 1 pencil skirt, and a nylon and lace chemise.

I feel used intimates have to be held to an even higher standard. I’d be okay with used bras; as long as the back strap hooks were not bent out, the shoulder straps are not over stretched, and seams are not ripped. I’d be leery of used panties; over stretched elastic or ripped seams, holes in the gusset lining, discoloration or stains. I definitely would not accept.

Anonymous

Agreed, but I’m also more satisfied by breaking in my own clothes.

I was a naughty little clothes thief in my teenage years, so that’s an enthusiastic YES!

Anonymous

That’s how I got started on my journey to Annaleigh, but I still prefer new. The feeling of “breaking in” my own feminine attire is much more satisfying.

Not in for the panties, but everything else is a go. I’ve gotten some fantastic finds from thrift stores and some pretty decent hand me downs too (some knowingly and some not so much lol)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?