Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have started dating a new gg and am wondering when and how I should tell her I am a panty wearing man

(Editors note: This is the Dear GG forum, if you’re a crossdresser please don’t post replies here…thanks!)

Please let her know early-ish on.

My now fiance didn’t say anything to me for 3 and a half years. I could feel there was something he wasn’t telling me, something important about himself he was keeping from me.

That feeling wasn’t very nice – it made me feel really uneasy a lot of the time and it was really confusing. It just jarred against the feeling I was getting of how much he obviously liked me. I ended up breaking out in eczema on my chest because of it.

It’s much better now. We can talk about things, share experiences, have a laugh and some fun together.

Stephanie
      Baroness

Now

Zoe North
      Baroness

The sooner the better! Obviously you need to feel you trust her first.

If you are getting serious then you definitely need to tell her, if it’s a casual thing then that could be different.

When you do tell her be honest about what it means to you exactly, don’t hint!

Also don’t assume she suspects.

Cath N.
      Baroness

Agreed, this is very relevant information that she needs to know as soon as the relationship is becoming exclusive. If you are casuals and seeing other people, not so much. But if you are both supposed to “hang your dancing shoes”, she is entitled to know who she is supposed to be doing that for. Oh, and another thing. There is no perfect time to open up about this. Tell early and tell all is the only way.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?