- March 5, 2021 at 6:24 am #457917Amelia LoveParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
Hi, I’m Amelia (52 yrs) and i am new to this. When i was in my mid teens while looking for a comb in my mothers room i happened upon a pair of pantyhose and the urge to try them on was ovwrwhelming but not as overwhelming as the sensation of wearing them. The tiny spark that i had been unaware of until that point received its first ray of sun and began to bloom. It was a dormant bloom for most of my life with the odd curious fetish moments. My ex awakened that feeling when she wanted to dress me up as a laugh and brought heels, little black dress, some makeup and fake nails/polish. Now the the spark had some water to go with that ray of sun. I could never really tell her how much i enjoyed the feeling and regrettably never did or I probably would have been here sooner.
Fast forward to now and I am once again single (unrelated to my desire to feel feminine) and I have purchased a few items of my own. I am not sure how far I can take myaelf down this new road or how much I can emotionally invest into this part of my life that both terrifies and excites me. I am not sure if all of us ladies have the same internal struggle with embracing the woman inside or not but that is where i am right now.
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 30, 2021 at 4:15 am #471095
- March 6, 2021 at 7:53 pm #458723Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1283Has thanked: 3685 timesBeen thanked: 3543 times
- March 6, 2021 at 3:53 pm #458655Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3042 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
Hi Amelia, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to explore your feminine feeling. Try not to overthink things and try to accept what Amelia is telling you. Enjoy the journey honey.
galsangels here are some of the nicest people around. Feel free to put your heels up and let your locks down here. Wait to get know you more.
- March 6, 2021 at 3:27 pm #458638
- March 6, 2021 at 1:39 pm #458540Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 432Has thanked: 2242 timesBeen thanked: 1592 times
- March 6, 2021 at 1:33 pm #458535Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1482Has thanked: 15773 timesBeen thanked: 4889 times
Hi Amelia nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As all these lovely ladies here have said allready i cant add much to them but a little ..As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms lots of support and acceptance into this wonderful community.. So when you joined us you came thru our doors their beside the door was a sign that read please deposit all Fears or being Scared as you will not need them in here .. Reading forums and posts of the lives of many girls here is so fun and has a learning part to each and everyone of us here .. You can post yours for us so we get to know you better we all have enquiring minds we want to know he he .. So get settled in and enjoy your self and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- March 6, 2021 at 1:53 pm #458556Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
Nice to meet you as well *hugs* . My fear is not what I find in here, its more about the fear I feel inside from accepting what I am. I am a crossdresser. Saying that has a sort of empowering voice and here I feel a comfort with that. The outside world is what I find scary… thinking of how far my boundaries will ever if ever be outside my four walls and if I as Amelia will ever have the courage to go through that door. I feel that joining the other women here and participating is a small step towards my own acceptance of who I am and coming out in a safe environment. Until yesterday nobody knew about me but me. Outside of what are becoming my new sisters I am not sure if Amelia will ever be out in the real world. That and being out there is what is scary. I am trying to accept myself as easily as everyone in CDH has accepted me. I have no fear here and that is where the possibly long or short road starts but wont know where it goes unless I start walking it.
- March 6, 2021 at 3:22 pm #458634Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 226Has thanked: 651 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Okay, let’s just let that sink in a bit…..”until yesterday, nobody knew about me except me “. That is such a huge thing Amelia! So glad you found us here. And being able to say, I’m a crossdresser? Also huge. And empowering. My, what a burden you’ve lifted off yourself already.
CDH really is a place where you can be you.
- March 6, 2021 at 3:10 pm #458623Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1482Has thanked: 15773 timesBeen thanked: 4889 times
Hi again Amelia thanks for your reply as a crossdresser myself i started at a pre teen age and have been with this girl Stephanie living in my heart and sole for many years also as now in January turned 59 and lived in the crazy closet till coming out to my wife shortly after we were married which very shortly now we will be married 38 years on St. Pattys day march 17th.. and still in the house never outside as we live in a very small community where every one knows everyone and what they drive so going out is not an option wife is very supportive and accepts Stephanie and until joining here and making some wonderful friends i would have never entertained the idea of ever going out until learning about the Keystone Conference in PA. which was canceled in 2021 but have the plans to go in 2022 if everything goes well for my stepping out into the world with the help of my wife and some very good friends here yes you Miss Flowers my wife and i will attend the up coming event in 2022 so you can never say never as it can happen like you theres allways a way to make it happen.. The world is changing for the better so have faith girlfriend ..
- March 5, 2021 at 8:19 pm #458194Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1144Has thanked: 10178 timesBeen thanked: 2148 times
Hi Amelia, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. The internal struggle is quite common for the majority of crossdressing people, so you are far from being alone in your feelings. They can bring with them feelings of guilt, shame and a possible temporary desire to stop crossdressing altogether and purge yourself of all feminine attire. I pray you don’t get to that place. Being a member here may help you see that you are not alone in the world. The love and support you will find here may help you to rid yourself of any negative feelings regarding your crossdressing journey, but if they still persist send me a private message and put the word- Justification- on the subject line and I will send you some ideas for you to consider which may help you rid yourself of those negative feelings once and for all. What society and culture considers as acceptable is often not a loving , compassionate or healthy thing. So change the way you look at your situation, and you may find a better way to live your life. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- March 5, 2021 at 5:11 pm #458133
- March 5, 2021 at 1:24 pm #458040
- March 5, 2021 at 11:48 am #458014LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 472Has thanked: 357 timesBeen thanked: 2102 times
Welcome to CDH. It’s a lovely relaxed site so I guess perfectly suited to you. Take your time to find the you that you want to be. Everyone here is so supportive and we include a truly wide spectrum of crossdressing people.
- March 5, 2021 at 11:11 am #458001Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 532Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
Hi Amelia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, you don’t have to hurry you just go at your own pace, the girls on here will support you every step of the way we are like one big happy family supporting each other,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- March 5, 2021 at 9:24 am #457981Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4976Has thanked: 8677 timesBeen thanked: 8770 times
Amelia hello from another Ontarian..happy to welcome you here with us. Starting this journey is a very important part in our lives and like you I too only discoverd my calling very much later in life. Cdh is a wonderful place and has help me in so many ways. To enjoy such a experience I know couldn’t be possible if not for the beautiful ladies here. With their advice was instrumental in me being who I am and the support certainly propelled me to explore express myself more. making friendships is so wonderful and their help and advice really is important and motivates one to open more about our feelings . Dream of being who you are and in time do what makes you feel happy.
- March 5, 2021 at 8:12 am #457951Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 574Has thanked: 4199 timesBeen thanked: 1766 times
Hi Amelia and welcome, I think all of us feel as you do when we make that decision to admit to others that we are crossdressers, but you couldn’t have made it to a more kind, supportive and non-judgmental group as this. All your sisters here will do their best to help you towards an understanding of what it is to be a crossdresser and to delight in that realization.
- March 5, 2021 at 7:21 am #457933Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 540Has thanked: 1125 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
- March 5, 2021 at 7:18 am #457932Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 204Has thanked: 2073 timesBeen thanked: 954 times
- March 5, 2021 at 7:15 am #457929Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 190Has thanked: 1129 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
Hi Amelia! Welcome to CDH! I think that you will enjoy your time here and find it very helpful. On this site you would probably find thousands of girls who will say, “that sounds a lot like my story.” You are far from alone on this journey. Hugs!
- March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am #457922Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 199Has thanked: 808 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
Welcome Amelia, I hope you find your time here as well as I do. Pantyhose just happened to be my first experience also and I’ve been hooked ever since. My wife is on board which makes things soooo much better.
- March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am #457924
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.