Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

I sometimes  have doubts about my feminine side and don’t dress for a while, but the purchase of a new pair of gorgeous shoes cures any doubt and sets  Jennifer free again.  Perhaps I am just a high heel addict.

Jennifer

Emily
      Lady

What a wonderful addiction! Enjoy!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I still don’t really have a solid idea as to why I get so content when dressing. What is it that triggers this deeply felt contentment. The sheer enjoyment of it pushes me further and further into femininity. To the point that it compels us to take risk beyond what we should.

The more I indulge the more i don’t want to stop. Glad i never felt this way about Pizza & beer.

Anonymous

Hello Jennifer

While grace doesn’t have ANY doubts about who she is and dresses all the time…..

She is a high heel addict….it’s a lovely addiction….and can be expensive…but a girls got to keep herself cheery…right smiles, grace 💋

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I just ordered some 18cm (7inc) heels so I guess you can count me in as high heel addiction also. I have way to many pairs, more than I dare to count.

While shoe/dress/makeup and such can be expensive I do remind my self that I could be one who buy an old car(to restore)/boat/season ticket for the sport local team/… for a many times the amount of money I spend on Kelly and then it doesn’t feel as bad to get another dress. How much I spend is just based on what size of budget I can afford.

/kt

Just remembered, time to get new shoes. A pair of black ted baker heels. Leather yummy

kisses

jill

I am going to buy my first pair of heels within a week or so. Actually, it’s my first pair of women’s shoes altogether. Honestly, long before I embraced the girl within, I had a heels fetish. So, I am really going to have to watch my spending as I start my collection. And I can totally relate to how the new shoes make you feel. A cute pair of panties always did the same for me.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[postquote quote=405804]
      And when is it not time to get new shoes?
      /kt

Leslie
      Lady

I haven’t bought shoes yet, in fact I only own one pair of shoes at all. I have ugly feet with four out of ten hammer toes. And the trainers I wear are the only ones I’ve found that don’t hurt my feet, SOOO. I am somewhat chary about shoe shopping and the style of most woman’s shoes just look painful. I guess I my have to be a casual dress fem. But there is a part of me that wants to at least try grown up shoes. May be I will have to take a day and go shopping and see what I can find. I know that I would love a pair of ankle boots and maybe a pair of high ( mid calf or knee) boots. The other day I saw a mother and daughter wearing darling matching ankle boots I really wanted a pair but was afraid to ask where they got them.

This past Monday I was finally cured of my shoe store drought; as I was able to find a store near me that offers women’s shoes in 11W-13W. Hadn’t seen that since Payless closed their stores.

[postquote quote=405817]

Have a look at the shoes by Bernie Mev. The uppers are elastic material. There are also some knock-offs under the Canyon River Blues and Roebuck & Co. brands…

Take it from me, too much pizza and beer does make it difficult to obtain the feminine figure. 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?