Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m wondering if I am at the right place to get to know really cool people who will encourage me to go further with my little secret!

thats is a hard question to ask, that would be up too you and the courage to do so. my wife found out one day when i was dressed up in my computer room and she came down to talk  to me and i did not hear her come down, so i was busted. nothing was said about my dressing up, she got better at it for she knows i will not stop dressing up, she tells me when 2 kids are gone for the night, she will say you can do what you want to do. well i was 1/2 way there., my daughter kind of knows about me dressing up but not like i do it every day. for me to go out in public NO. if you are planning on telling your gf or wife, hope she will understand. good luck. welcome to CDH where we all understand what we go though

i use to wear my wife’s dresses and nylons till she told me to stop wearing her dresses. so i started to buy my own clothing and now i have more then she does. plus my mothers dresses that she left behind when she passed away. so could not see it going to waist so i took them and they fit me just fine

Anonymous

Hi Nina,

Yes, you have come to the right place! So many lovely girls here who would be happy to share with you. I came out to my significant other recently. We spent a Sunday afternoon together as I confessed to her that I am a cross dresser, I am transgendered, cross gendered, call it what you will and that there was a very strong feminine part of me that I could no longer keep from her.

She has been lovely about the whole matter and despite my coming out we enthusiastically discuss all the plans we had for our lives before I came out. By doing this she is affirming to me that she’s not going anywhere, that she has an open mind. She even told me how brave I was and how hard it must have been to keep this inside me. We still have a long way to go and I’m taking it as slow as I can as I gently introduce Bobbi into our lives. But I tell her everything, when I buy new clothes or shoes, whether or not I’ve been dressing when she’s working, everything. No more secrets. Hopefully, when we are both ready I will dress completely for her and we can move on with our lives together.

Be honest, be strong, have courage. We didn’t ask to be this way but we are.

Bobbi

Anonymous

Hi Nina and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

You have definitely come to the right place. This website is awesome.

You have found a home

Anonymous

Thats HOT!! I’d love to chat with you

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Just posted this elsewhere on cdh

Some very well meaning advice.

Cease wearing your SO’s things NOW!!

“Hell hath no fury” etc etc.

In addition, The retribution factor will magnify off the scale if she does not know you are a CD

There’s a stack of ways to purchase your own, on line with things like a paypal a/c and delivery to a PO Box or “mail delivery slot”.

And over time, hopefully you will have built the courage to buy in person. Most retail businesses these days, be they meant for either gender are very keen on the old adage “a sale is a sale” and they dont care who buys what if the $$$ are in their till.

Caty

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Lisa, welcome to CDH , I have been here over a year and met so many lovely ladies who have given me support and so much sharing.
      However I started CD with my mother’s girdles and stockings and years later my wife’s clothes .. I found out that it is best to get your own wardrobe… It took me over a year .. But there is nothing like putting on your own. Just saying…welcome. Leonara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?