Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings ladies,

So my dress arrived today and I couldn’t be happier.  It is my first actual “woman” purchase that wasn’t undergarments.  I now have my wig, a gorgeous (to me) dress and all the underwear I need.  Tomorrow I will shave my beard and share with you all here Candice.  Her first outing so to speak.  I’m a bit nervous and a bit excited. But I’m also looking forward to having a profile picture as well hehe.

The first full ensemble can be so exciting, and having a place to share it with supportive new friends can make it even better. Awaiting your profile pic too.

There’s nothing quite like the excitement of finding the dress or lingerie you ordered in the mailbox.  Except maybe for modeling it in front of the mirror.  <3

Anonymous

If you are shaving off your beard today you might like to wait a few days before venturing out.  Let the skin get some air and sun.

Wonderful Candice, you are in for a real treat.  It is the first step and you will have so much fun.

Anonymous

You’ll love your dress!

Candice……well done girl!! Good luck on that first step of a thousand mile journey. Always remember….all of us girls are here to assist you along your journey!

Dame Veronica

Hi Candice, please do share with us, how you get on. You are so brave! its great getting new clothes, and congratulations on your new dress, this will open up a whole new world for you…..!!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Right on! Go for it girl.

Anonymous

That’s lovely to hear Candice.  You may find you will soon need more wardrobe space as it can be hard to stop at one dress.  Perhaps you’ll decide you need shoes to match, and a suitable handbag, a nice scarf, a coat to go out in…  🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candice, congratulations girl, things only get better. It’s quite a moment acquiring girly things and always a emotional feeling when one can actually slip them on. But as I have experienced one of the most important items I that I received was my first online purchase of  a little black dress. This  little black number many years younger than my age. Silly in many ways but wow!! What an emotional feeling. Before this was  simple undergarments and was quite content but when that first big order arrived it certainly opened my eyes to this amazing world and have never looked back. Warning!!! After this bug hits you the flood gates will open. I know this as in just one short year I’m now proud owner of at least 10 dresses, skirts, to be honest I’m losing count. Plus  8 pairs of shoes and many, many accessories to compliment every occasion. It’s a force to be reckon with.  I love it but it certainly hard on a credit card  lol!! Enjoy the experience as it makes us able  to express ones self to be that woman that’s always been there. Shopping is so much fun and now I’m starting to explore actually going to stores so it never stops. Enjoy the  moment, looking into that mirror will be a magical time indeed.

Stephanie 👠👗👡👚. .🌹

Anonymous

I am so happy for you girl I didn’t put a profile picture until I built up the nerve to get a makeover at a beauty studio it’s a experience all of us ladies should do to be there dressed as a woman and treated like a queen was so nice I loved it I am going to do it again next month thanks for reading jasmine

Very happy for you Candice.  Just wait until you are enticed to buy a million shoes.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?