• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      New Surprises every month….girlfriend of crossdresser
      Anonymous

It sounds like you’ve got a selfish narcissist on your hands. Does he berate you to down play his own faults? Checking out his friends wife’s underwear and commenting on it is just creepy. If a friend did that to my wife I would not be impressed, crossdresser or not. Be careful here dear and think with your head not your heart. Take care, Heather.

Anonymous

Missy, I agree with Heather on this . While I am a crossdresser, and understand the desire to wear beautiful women’s clothes, I think his actions towards the woman in the skirt are unacceptable. If that were my significant other, the person looking up the skirt would do some serious thinking before ever doing it again. Hugs Rochelle.

I also agree with Heather, it may be painful, but listen to your gut. It’s hard to move on sometimes, but more often for the best; as he seems to be very selfish/insecure. If I was the husband of the wife that he did that to, I would probably be in jail right now! It’s hard, but move on sweetie, you’ll be happier in the long run for it.

For myself, trust and respect are necessary ingredients in relationships. Do you feel safe? Do you feel respected? It sounds like you feel loved most of the time. But those times that are worse than uncomfortable could be an indication of the future. Imagine them multiplied exponentially.
      I met a wonderful woman a couple years ago, though there was something about her that I did not quite trust, and I did not feel that I had an equal voice at times. As I paid attention to patterns, I realized that she would always leave me wondering. That’s not trust. I refused to enter a relationship with her, even though she tried to convince me to. We hang out occassionally, so I get to see some of the patterns repeat. Sometimes I wonder what could have been, but I think I made a good choice.

Hi Missy, not everyone is meant to be together…as you get to know a person, you may find they are not for you after all.  There is nothing wrong with this…its how we go about finding the ‘right’ person.

It should not be about only one person’s issues, you count too, you are important too.

I wish you the best no matter what happens.

Anonymous

Yeah, sounds like the guy has other issues besides the dressing.  You indicate he is “nice” all the time, but your self-esteem is hurting for 3 months with him?   He may be nice, but it sure seems like he is not nice for you. I love (platonic) all of my girlfriends and my wife, too, and all I want to do is lift them up. Sounds like maybe he knocks you down a bit.  I think maybe you can do better.

Anonymous
      Lady

Wow!  I have 1 ex wife and a current wife of 20 years who I have put through a lot of pain with my CDing. I did tell her before we were married but due to both our situations neither of us understood the total impact of what I was telling her. We do still have some issues with it but we love each other and always move forward. Your situation does seem to have other issues as well as “just” being involved with a crossdresser. Please be careful and listen not only to your heart but that little voice inside your head saying “danger!”  Yes we Cd’s can be great loving caring and faithful partners, but we are all individuals with our other issues and like several ladies have said there appears to be some here. Please be careful and remember that it is not selfish or unreasonable to protect yourself and if necessary move on. Many here have had to do the same thing and you will get support from those that understand and have been through bad times. Don’t allow yourself to be put through a bad relationship just because you want to be “understanding.”

🍷C

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?