Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: right;”>So I’ve been crossdressing for a year now and I really like it. I enjoy feeling those light silky clothes on me. What I have noticed though is I daydream all the tie of being a woman. I daydream of visiting nail salons and clothing stores fully dressed and experiencing this whole new world. I daydream of having a lesbian relationship and living permanently as a woman. I don’t know if this is moving into transgender territory now. I sometimes wish I was a woman instead.</p>

I’m a little different. I want to deal with the world as a man. In my private life I want to be a woman 100% of the time.

Enjoy your feelings!

Transgender territory?

Oh, sure, just get back on the highway heading east, exit 37, can’t miss it.

Did I mention I am suffering from sleep deprivation?

Hi Nick!

I have re-read your post a few times. All I can say is I see nothing wrong with your daydreams, desires, and feelings. Ok, so maybe I can say a little more. Take some small steps and see how it feels. In your profile you say you don’t have any experience with makeup or clothes. I would suggest starting with a few items of clothing and see how it makes you feel. It doesn’t even have to be a complete outfit to start out. Maybe just pantyhose and a skirt. Give it a try and then if you want, post an update. Whatever you decide we’ll be right here.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Hi Nick whatever you decide is best for you, we all live our lives to suit ourselves, myself I’m just a cross-dresser at the moment in my life, if my circumstances changed then i might consider the next step in transitioning which would be to dress 24/7 as a woman and start hormone threpy, but that’s for me to decide, only you can decide what’s best for you, whatever you decide I’m sure people on here will support you all the way xxxxx hugs Rozalyne x

Nick,

Your dreams belong to you hon.  You can wish and dream about whoever you want to be without judgement.  Take them as far as you wish/can and let no one hinder you.  You alone will know when to slow down or even maybe stop for a bit and catch your breath, as you will lose it from time to time when the ‘pink fog’ has enveloped  you’

Be careful, have fun, and you will just maybe surprise yourself when you look in the mirror one day and say out loud, “This gorgeous babe is ME!!!!”

PaulaF

Hi Nick happy you joined us girls here. And absolutely nothing to be afraid of here all of us girls are here to help you with what ever you need we were all there at one point in time. And some are still there its a journey that only you can steer your self down that road . Ive said before some times that road can be bumpy so hang on it will smooth out for you . Join in on forums and ask many questions you will get help from every thing from your clothing to makeup and much more. Lots of girls here to make lasting friendships with and like lovely Miss Autumn said try some panty hose a skirt all is good . You cant go wrong just try it out and go from there most all girls here will like a pm and answer you back . Well you should know by now as girls we all love to talk and give you some advice to help you stay on your journey hope to see you around for a talk sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Nick We are all under the same umbrella. It does not matter if you enjoy expressing yourself in the fem mode some times in private and alone.There are some that want it full time all the time. Your sexuality is different. Who you choose to sleep with is your choice and it really does not matter here. We are all here to support your desire to express how you feel about being different than your born sex. We were not given that opportunity when we were younger in fact we were told it was wrong by society. The rules are clear if you were born with a penis you will act and present yourself accordingly. We all here to say we feel differently about those rules. We want to dress and act how we fell is best for us. First you must accept how you feel is the right thing for you. If you trust your feelings are right then follow those  feelings and see where it takes you. You may find that you just want to express those feelings sometimes and in private. That is ok for some of us. Some of us want to express those feelings all the time in public all the time. That is also ok for a lot of us. We will support and help you in any way we can but it is up to you to determine that special place of contentment and true happiness we are all searching for. Some have found it others are still searching  Have fun read what others have posted feel free to ask any questions you may have and add a comment when comfortable. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Sweet Pea; I’ve only been Dressing since the the Fall of 2018. I started with a pair of black suede stiletto ankle boots. It was several weeks before I got some nylon booties to protect the inside of my shoes. It to took some time and a slow process. The booties, then knee highs, to thigh highs to full pantyhose … then I wondered, “do I dare attempt a skirt?” Next thing you know I had a little wardrobe of skirts and blouses. I think it was over a year before I gave in and tried my first dress. It was a slow process mainly because I had no Idea why I had become so intrigued with this “Dressing Thing” I had found CDH rather early in my Dressing simply because I knew absolutely nothing about it. I honestly didn’t know it was a ‘Thing’ I knew absolutely nothing about the Transgender world. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl. So I can’t say anything about being in public. As a Closet Girl I have really gained a lot about the feminine world. My appreciation and respect for others has greatly grown. In saying that, my own self acceptance has grown. I doubt my world outside of my Closet would accept any part of my femme life. But personally … I adore this part of me. Be patient with yourself Sweet Pea.

Hey autumn I’ve already crossdressed about 6 times and plan on seeing a make-up artist to show me how to apply makeup.  I’m excited but nervous.

hi Autumn Where is trangender territory again? I must of fell asleep and missed the exit. Good for you for staying awake. Luv Stephanie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?