Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jaime Basham
      Significant Other

Hi all, very new to all of this, my partner of 2.5 years told me a cple of weeks ago that he liked to cd, never told anybody before and was ashamed and embarrassed,

personally ive actually got no issues with it, so far ive given a makeover (but definitely stil learning with it) and helped shop for some new clothes to make him feel good,

for me it doesnt change how i feel, its just another facet of personality,

i just thought it would be nice to get some more insight, learn what i can and things that may help along the way as im sure we will encounter some bumps as we go…..

Emily
      Lady

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and for being supportive. Yes, there will be bumps, but it seems you have the communication lines open to help you both over the hurdles.

Best of luck! Keep us posted.

Jaime Basham
        Significant Other

Thankyou, sure ill be full of questions soon!!!
        day off tomorrow gives me a chance to have a proper look round- love that it seems so nice and supportive on here!!!

Welcome Jaime, you are a treasure for being supportive of your partner. There is a group at CDH for partners of crossdressers, you may want to check that out too.
      In the meantime, tell you partner (s)he is not alone and this site is supportive for both of you.
      Hugs
      Christine

Hi Jaime,

Welcome to CDH.  Be sure to contact an ambassador to  pave the way and authorize you to join the forum specifically for wives and significant others

Alice

Leah
      Baroness

Jamie,

Thank you for being a supportive spouse., and giving him a make over. I am envious!  Far too many ladies are too closed minded when it comes to our cross dressing.

Try to think why you enjoy wearing lingerie,  we like it for the same reason.  Some of us like a “get away” form our male side and enjoy a softer feminine side.

I have been dressing for eh past 55 years. In the past 5 years I have really increased my wardrobe from just lingerie to complete outfits, wigs, makeup, jewelry and heels.   I love it more than I ever thought I would. Plus I would have never thought I would take it to this level.

Most CD’s enjoy sharing this side with our So/Spouse and having girly nights, dressing up ect.  Have lots of open and honest communication as to your limits and what he may like to explore.  We haev lots of stress, shame and guilt associated with out dressing.  Lots of normalization and encouragement form you will go a long ways.

Leah

Jaime you are one in a million for being so supportive to your spouse

Hi Jaime

Welcome to the site from another UK member.

Your partner is very lucky indeed to have such a wonderful accepting person.

B x

Hi Jaime nice to meet you and thanks for the support in your Husband/girlfriend you are a treasure to keep .. As i have a supportive wife we were married just past 40 years now and she knew just after we were married and as she told me they are just clothes as long as you arent trying to change into a women as this is never going to happen .. We laugh and talk about it pretty much every day as for the girly things in life that i need to learn he he .. The only thing i would like is as many women bigger boobs ha ha now my wife is also a member here if you need some one to chat with about what things to exspect..  Just have fun giving her a makeover thats priceless and am so envious as my wife dosent wear much makeup so not a lot of help there .. Watched a lot of youtube videos and learned a lot there along with just lots of practice ..

My wife is Linda Bass she is on the for wifes and significant others group look her up i will let her know you might ask some questions  it dosent have to be open forum you can private message her if you like big hugs Jaime and thanks for looking us up to support your girlfriend he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jaime,

Welcome!

You want to know what you can do for your CD partner? You are doing it. See all those green faces? That’s every CD in here, staring with envy. Me included.

Madeline

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jaime, welcome to CDH and I’m so glad you support your husband and I’m so happy for you both. You are something most of us will ever experience. My wife is accepting although it took 45 years for her to get there but I still feel blessed. I came out to my wife before we were married. I had to give the chance to cut and run and couldn’t bring that secret into a marriage. I’m hoping one day she’ll want to meet Trish but if not I’m still a very happy girl now. Please accept my best wished to you both.

Trish  💖

God Bless you for your understanding!

As with any couple keep the communication open and honest. When your driving the way you manage bumps is to slow down and take things at a comfortable pace that won’t jolt those in the car and damage its suspension system. Just switch to James May mode instead of Richard Hammond and speed up again when you’re past the bump.

Sounds like you’re a sensible, loving couple, you’ll steer through this. Come back and ask if specific questions arise, you’ll get the benefit of our plenty of experiences.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Jaime –

Welcome to CDH.  It is nice to see you being so supportive.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jaime welcome is so nice meeting you. Your a very special spouse and your partner is so fortunate. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Many face this troubling ordeal but be assured you have support and help from everyone here. I’ve noticed you have already joined your special group for significant others ,  that will help in every way. So relax get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Jaime, thank you so much for your open support and reaching out to us here at CDH, you are what many here can only dream of. You’re starting out so early with support will only become a much stronger relationship as time goes on. Enjoy the ride, it’s a lot of fun.

Sherri

I think it is great that you are reaching out. I recently told my wife and she has not read anything positive about living with a CD. Any resources or articles that you have read from the SO perspective?

Anonymous

Hello Jaime … I have also recently joined CDH … and am also in West Midlands … I have just read the articles on SO and found them interesting and generally positive … I think if two people love each other then anything is possible, despite the many challenges life will undoubtedly throw at you … so I hope everything goes well for you …
      Adrienne xx.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jaime,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?