• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Sheila Marie Love and I am fairly new to CDH and I am hoping to make so many new friends and I also want all my sisters to know that I am here if ever you want to talk

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Shelia, thank you for introducing yourself and welcome to CDH!  It truly is a great place to meet and make friends who know and support your journey. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Welcome Shelia 🙂

Sincerely,

Lisa Watson

🤩😍 Welcome cutie, I love your ink. Nothing like a lady with ink.💞

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sheila welcome.  We too are here to chat with and certainly look forward to hearing back from you. Girls here are wonderful sharing their thoughts and feelings when being ladies we  crave for.  This is a beautiful place I hope you enjoy being part of.  Very nice meeting.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

I’m Rob and , new here to the site .

Looking forward to making and meeting new friends with like interests .

Sorry bo profile pictures at this time but, I only have pictures of myself that I don’t think I can post here.

Have a a beautiful day

Welcome!

Anonymous

Welcome, Sheila!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?