Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New. just saying hello! Penfriends welcome.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi ShirleyAnn,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

ShirleyAnn  hello to you and welcome. Start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi ShirleyAnn nice to meet you so happy you joined us girls here. You have come to a wonderful place with many ladys here from all over the world to become friends with . So get settled in read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothes to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl in your heart. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Welcome ShirleyAnn, from another U.K. girl.
      I’m in my late fifties too, well 57, more mid-fifties?? Always happy to correspond.

Katie

Anonymous

Hello Shirley Ann

Welcome do CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi, ShirleyAnn, and welcome! This is a great place to learn and make friends. I have and I know you will too!

Welcome ShirleyAnn!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?