Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey. I’m 30yo from Louisville KY. I’ve been wanting to become a CD for a while now but just never really knew where to start lol. I’m looking for other CDs in my area that could help me and be like a mentor I guess lol. And some people to have some fun with. So anyone interested, send me a message!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brittany  welcome  this is a remarkable place where you will find girls in all levels of dress . They can be found everywhere including right there in KY.  I’ve have many friends that I have made since joining here and have met  girls near and around where you reside. So keep searching and you’ll be happy to find and make friends right there  at home. Enjoy cdh and check out all we have to offer. For me coming here has help me in so many ways. Arriving in a very confused state , very nervous and quite shy . Basically afraid of my own shadow but in no time being here the confidence did start to show and with the help of many  of the girls here I felt more at ease and then really started to enjoy the passions of dressing with acceptance and with no feelings of denial. Enjoy our family and and make friends along the way. Girls here love to meet and enjoy sharing their experiences to all that want to listen . Happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Gloria
      Lady

https://www.transwomennational.org/

this is group in Louisville. Have been there before. I live 1 hour north from there.

Brittany  welcome to C.D.H. the place to meet others and chat with. for meeting in person i am from Niagara Falls N.Y area. but its nice to meet you and you came to the right place and a first start of coming out. what part do you need help with x dressing. its all about just wearing a dress and make up and trying to look pretty. i buy my own female stuff, wife knows of my x dressing. feel free to read my profile

Anonymous

Hi ya Brittany. Welcome to the world of C.D.’s. I’ve been dressing for decades and have just recently discovered I am in fact transgender. I have always been in love with women, wanting to be near them to talk, touch and love them. Onve I came to the realization that I was a female spirit in a male body, I could accept myself. For many years I was tormented by my “not knowing” who and what I am. It was a powerful experience to don female attire, literally, surges of power raced through me and I knew Anything this powerful had to be explores. So, please by all means, explore your desires and indulge your fantasies, as one day you might look back and ask why you neglected your souls desires.
      With Love & Light,,,
      Stephanie O’

Anonymous

Hi Brittany,

Welcome from another KY CD’er. Post up and you’ll start to see alot of support and friendships.

I am in the Ville also. Pretty new to being open about cding. Maybe we could help each other. I’m 40, live on Preston, and am tired of dressing up alone. I have to hide it from my girlfriend, so I don’t get to often.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?