Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      • Hello I’m Donna and I’m new to cross dressing   I like in Kansas

Hi Donna and Welcome to CDH!  You live in Kansas…..where abouts. I am currently in Elliot Lake, Ontario Canada. I hope you find our site helpful and of course all of us girls (now your sisters) love to chat about experiences, fashion, make-up, (girls/boys) and assist with questions you may have. My door is always open to you…..wish to chat or seek answers…..come on in and we will chat. No question or subject too risque and if it is….I use private lines and can send you my personal e-mail…security guarenteed. Look forward to hearing from you sweetie……..say howdy to Dorothy for me LOL….sorry…could not resist that one. Great Big Bear Hugs……..your new sister

Dame Veronica

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Donna and Welcome to CDH!   Look forward to sharing experiences and help each other with navigating  the world as CD’ ers.  Check my profile and drop me a line……………………..Karley

Anonymous

Hi, Donna!  Welcome.  It’s nice to meet you.

Lynn
      Lady

Hello Donna,  I am new too.  Do you like this site so far? Lynn

Anonymous

Hi Donna! I’m new here too but not to dressing. PM if you have questions as you start.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna  your  at the right place. Like the many here we all love the opportunity to dress and share our stories and experiences with the ladies here. Chat with and in turn make lasting friendships as you browse through our beautiful place. Very happy to have you here and welcome. 🌹

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?