Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there! My name is Matthew and I am a 21-year-old budding crossdresser from Norfolk, Virginia. I have been dressing on and off since I was very young, and I have always had a love for super fluffy Petticoats! I can’t wait to make some friends here!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Matthew and welcome to CDH!  Lots of friendly and supportive ladies here who are willing to help out.  Know that you have come to the best site around – safe, fun, and informative.  Sort of a win win, and …. win!

I did mention the great ladies, right?  So settle I  and soak it all up Matthew, good times are ahead!   Nice to meet you!!

Stevie

Welcome Matthew!

Hi Matthew nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts  and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for friends there are many here from all over the world  to build lasting friendships with . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself .  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime  .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

“Mattie?” or pardon me Matthew , Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. You have so much ahead being in your 20s so go for gurl live now and be comfortable in yourself.  oh do I wish I could’ve opened up many years earlier but marriage and a hostile world just wouldn’t make this happen. Now with the net and places like this one can feel much more comfortable and explore their femininity without many of the challenges faced back then. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Matthew or Mattie is fine! You can also call me Maddie or Madeline

Hi Mattie, and welcome!!! So good to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hello Matthew, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
      It’s nice to meet you and to welcome you to CDH. I sure hope to see you around, don’t be shy, plenty of great ladies here snouts!

Hi Maddie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?