Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I started crossdressing when I was 8 years old.  I started wearing my older sisters clothes and I loved it.  I am 32 years old and I love dressing up in clothes that I bought at goodwill.  I want to dress up in public but I am scared.  I want to be a female so bad, I feel good when I am wearing a bra and thong and wearing skirts and dresses.  anyone from canton Ohio  that can help me?

Hello Jessica; I find it disappointing that no one has reached out to you on this post. Congrats on accepting and exploring your inner self. It’s good that you’ve taken the first steps into the fem world and have bought yourself some woman’s clothes. You say you’re fearful about dressing in public, this is common in beginners. You also say you want to be female, sounds as if you are a transgender person. If you are, I commend you on your bravery. I’m not familiar with the Canton area, as I’m from Cincinnati. I would suggest using this site and the web to search for crossdresser and transgender support groups in the Akron/Cleveland area, especially Cleveland. CD/TG support groups are a great way to meet other like minded people and you are always welcome to attend meetings dressed “en fem”. These support groups also hold public outings to bars and restaurants. Also if you make any close friendships with any support group member, I’m sure they would accompany you on personal outings. I’ve been attending my local support group for a year and before my second meeting; my meeting leader met me for lunch and my first shoe shopping, as I wanted to attend that meeting dressed and shoes were the only item I didn’t have(I shopped in male mode). I hope this advice helps you and I’d be more than happy to offer you any other advice or encouragement, just message me if you want to.

Good luck in your journey, from Brittney Diana Andrews.

TAMI
      Lady

Hi Jessica!

i am an older than you but I also started with my sisters lingerie at about 13 and loved it! I am located near cleveland and would love to share experiences with you!

If you’re looking for a friend to chat with I would love to be a friend! You can private message me!

I wish you well and this is a great place to make friends and get advice!

Tami ❤️❤️❤️

TAMI; Thank you for reaching out to Jessica. I hope she contacts you.

TAMI
          Lady

Me too Brittney! It would be nice to make a sister friend closer to home!

Tami❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

Well I don’t know your state, as I’m a UK resident, but there are surely towns and cities with an LGBQT community which celebrate Pride?

It’s Reading pride week this week, and I’d dearly love to go, but am busy with the children.

Pride week is ideal for going out as you, and taking part in events that will help you feel accepted.

It’s not a celebration of fetish, but of pride in the fact that you are different, and can be a real asset.

Love Laura

happy to talk if u want

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?